Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fans At Fedex

SKINSNUT56

:dallasuck

I Myself was ashamed.... not at the game but at the fans at FEDEX field. I mean it was the first quarter and the opening kickoff. It was third and something and me and my boys were up getting hype. People behind us in Redskin attire were like sit down their gonna get it anyway. &%#@ that man get up and get hype. This is our team we're talking about in the biggest game of the year. U people out their might not know it but we do play a big role. Them boys on the field look up at us and see us hype 9 times out of 10 their gonna go nuts too and make something big happen. I mean I love the Washington Redskins more than anything. I was so exited about this game this week and when i get there I see a bunch of idiots sitting around like nothing was going on. For gods sake this is the Skins/Boys. THe second biggest game to the Superbowl. So if you cant get hype and yell for these skins you should just stay home. In the past we were a power housein the NFC just like Dallas. We have the 2nd most explosive player in the league next to Ray Lewis in LaVar Arrington. I know sometimes its tough to cheer because of the last couple of seasons we've had but you still gotta stick in their and get hype. Things will turn around if you just believe. So next time yall come to a Skins game bring your game face and let these boys know how much we love them. Cause I know ill bleed maroon and gold till the day I die.

If we were 5 or 6 years removed from the good old days, I'd agree with you.

But when you get to meaningless December games for the 10th time in 11 years (or whatever it is) I think the fans finally have a legitimate gripe. The product on the field dictates the fan support.

I'm not condoning jumping ship, but what I'm saying is that fans should show Snyder and the Skins when they're happy and unhappy. If we were competitive this year, you'd see fans there. This is on the organization!

I was at the Bucs game. Fans left mid-way through the 4th quarter. Not because they quit on the Skins, but because the Skins quit on them...13-7 became 35-13 in about 18 game minutes...that's sad!

Now, I don't personally leave because I get to one or two games per year....but I don't think fans owe anything to an organization that hasn't righted itself since 1992.

I stood up during the opening kickoff, because the folks in front of us were standing, too. The people behind me - all Skins fans - started yelling and cussing for me to sit down. I did... but throughout the night, the Cowboys fans next to me kept standing up, and still none of the Skins fans would.

I realize they were fat guys, but come ON.

BD

Archived