Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Horn lmao

TK

If he spent time preparing to play the game instead of preparing an assinine publicity hog stunt, maybe the Saints wouldn't suck as bad as they do. It borders on despicable.

Marvin Harrison is my favorite wideout in the league. He's as good as any playing right now, and after scoring any of his myriad touchdowns, he simply hands the ball to the refs. In these days of stupid self-aggrandizing dances and preplanned stunts, that to me stands out as a classy act.

Originally posted by Dan T.

If he spent time preparing to play the game instead of preparing an assinine publicity hog stunt, maybe the Saints wouldn't suck as bad as they do. It borders on despicable.

Marvin Harrison is my favorite wideout in the league. He's as good as any playing right now, and after scoring any of his myriad touchdowns, he simply hands the ball to the refs. In these days of stupid self-aggrandizing dances and preplanned stunts, that to me stands out as a classy act.

Harrison reminds me of a young Art Monk. He just goes out and does his job. I believe he's one of the most underrated WR in the game.

Archived