Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to make a public apology

Da_Truth

I want to say I apologize to Ramsey for saying that Hasselbeck would be a better fit for this system. I have truly seen the light and hasselbeck which has a quick release absoulutly does'nt have any accuracy on deep throws. That is what this offense is designed to do right?? Throw deep?? I think we should consider getting another QB this offseason because I could have sworn I saw a Danny Wueful clone today. Patrick get well soon and work on releasing the ball quicker when you have to and movement in the pcoket. Good luck next year.

He had a bad game. It happens. Just as I don't think we ought to judge Ramsey by any one game, we need to cut Hasselback some slack. He doesn't have the kind of zip on his throws we've become accustomed to seeing with Patrick. He forced some real ducks in there today trying to make something happen. He's not the second-coming of Joe Montana.

But he'll still make a damn good backup.

In defense of Hasselbeck... Dallas' defensive front caved in the pocket and forced him to throw early all day... Glover pushed back his man all day long...

Dallas had only one sack... but many hurries...

You guys should have stayed with the run... you were having early success with that...

Not putting Hasselbeck down. I just want to apologize for even thinking this guy could be a starter in front of Ramsey and plus the play-calling suck!! Do this coaching staff even take notes?? Look at the film!!! I mean they just got blew out by dolphins and eagles. Why not look at some of the plays they did to use to our advantage. I agree. Hasselbeck is a good backup. He did have a terrible game today. But from what I saw is another Danny Wuefull. It was evident today that his throws are floaters like Danny, which gives the defender time to get to the reciever. To me it looks like we got another Danny Wuefull. What do you guys think??

Originally posted by Tarhog

He had a bad game. It happens. Just as I don't think we ought to judge Ramsey by any one game, we need to cut Hasselback some slack. He doesn't have the kind of zip on his throws we've become accustomed to seeing with Patrick. He forced some real ducks in there today trying to make something happen. He's not the second-coming of Joe Montana.

But he'll still make a damn good backup.

it had to happen... but why did it happen during the Dallas game? :doh:

Archived