Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs. Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

Well while I hate losing to the pokes it does help crystalizw what needs to be done.

This is the NFL and unlike baksetball players who dont listen can be replaced

So players who tune out the coach arent untouchable

Does anyone really think the pokes will make noise in the playoffs?

Get real

That's it. Game over. Amen.

Friends, we need some retribution here. The organization let our QB get beaten half to death and then put in a kid who passed like my one of the Olsen Twins today.

SOMEBODY from our team needs to spend a little time in that rathole Sadaam was hiding in.

On the plus side, something good did happen today, after all, even it wasn't on the football field.

GBA, Joe

Originally posted by Boy2Der

I wanna make this official i am a cowboys fan i will no longer post here i have turned to the good side of the force the winning side

How bout them Cowboys

then get the **** out you *******...Quincy Carter really inmpressed me, by the way...talk al the **** you want about the Redskins QB situtaion, but the 'Boys shouldn't even think about making the playoffs...they blow!!!

Originally posted by xanathos19

then get the **** out you *******...Quincy Carter really inmpressed me, by the way...talk al the **** you want about the Redskins QB situtaion, but the 'Boys shouldn't even think about making the playoffs...they blow!!!

That was SUCH an unimpressive offering... you need anger management couseling...

Originally posted by NavyDave

Well while I hate losing to the pokes it does help crystalizw what needs to be done.

This is the NFL and unlike baksetball players who dont listen can be replaced

So players who tune out the coach arent untouchable

Does anyone really think the pokes will make noise in the playoffs?

Get real

The question is, who will? The Rams and Phili are givens in my mind for the NFC Campionship. who else can do anything? The Vikes? The Pack? The Pantheres?

It's ugly in the NFC these days boys.

Archived