Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Memorable victory and worst loss for Washington

ThePackisback

Best: beating Dallas on the last week of the season to win the division championship in 2012. It came a couple weeks after graduating from college and anything seemed possible at that time.

Worst: The very next game - the WCP game against Seattle. That was one of those "fork in the road" moments that derailed the team for years. That could have been the start of a true resurgence for the team. Instead, the game played out like the most excruciating train wreck imaginable and what followed was more of the same: mediocrity. Appropriately, the years immediately following graduation were some of the most painful of my life and I've only recently started putting some semblance of a firm foundation under me. 

On 11/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, Skinsfan1311 said:

We were sitting in the end zone where Mann crushed Kramer. It was a glorious day. I still have my **** Detroit shirt, ($10.00 in the parking lot), packed away somewhere.

Awhile back, someone uploaded highlights of the game from the CBS Broadcast and it was one of my favorite "feel good" videos whenever I was having a bad day. It was well edited, too - included the fans singing the fight song after Darrel Green's pick 6. 

Archived