Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF at Arrowhead Tailgate

Inigo Montoya

I know we're a few weeks away, but is there any ES contingent planning to tailgate at Arrowhead? In years past here in St Louis we've had a few good crowds of ESers tailgating. 

I'll wait and buy a parking pass for whatever section depending on interest in a Skins tailgate. I'm driving my truck out there and should be able to bring a number of necessities like tables and cornhole. I have a charcoal grill we can bring. It'll be me and my two boys 10 and 8. 

• 2 weeks later...

now we're talking! 

I bought a pass for Red Parking, it say Red5 row 20 Seat 27. I think the row and seat might be wrong/N/A... anyone have experience parking here? 

I have a canopy, cornhole set, small charcoal grill if we need it, cooler and can bring two tables. I'm driving, so I can load whatever we need in my truck. 

anyone need a ticket to the game?  I have one available.  I bought two for myself and son but unfortunately he won't be able to attend.  It's in Section: Upper Sideline Select 346  Row: 40 .  This is around the 50 yr line on Skins side.  Send me a PM. Cost is face value. $55

I will be making a road trip with some redskins season ticket holders. We bought a red parking pass and probably set up in "LOT C" Red,  I guess we will all stay in touch this week. Arrowhead actually opens all gates 5 hours prior, plenty of time to get rowdy for the game !

Red C sounds like a good spot to me. I live in St. Louis and I'm driving over, so I should be able to get most of the basics covered. I'm looking at getting in around 4pm. others thinking they'll be there at 2:30 when it opens? 

Section 109 Row 7 with a number of skins fans in our row apparently. 

5 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Red C sounds like a good spot to me. I live in St. Louis and I'm driving over, so I should be able to get most of the basics covered. I'm looking at getting in around 4pm. others thinking they'll be there at 2:30 when it opens? 

Section 109 Row 7 with a number of skins fans in our row apparently. 

Inigo ,

haha we have 6 of us in 109 !! And "LOT C" in right in front of the gate we need to enter so we'll definitely meet up and who knows might be in near our row. 

I checked with Chief's parking as they tell you where to park.  I was told from 2:30pm to 3:30pm it is "open parking" and you can choose your lot.  After that they will direct you as they park the lots in order they choose. 

I guess I will have to end my "work" meeting early that day :)

8 hours ago, cincyfan said:

I checked with Chief's parking as they tell you where to park.  I was told from 2:30pm to 3:30pm it is "open parking" and you can choose your lot.  After that they will direct you as they park the lots in order they choose. 

I guess I will have to end my "work" meeting early that day :)

Looks like my boys are missing two full days of school, we’ll try to get there around 3 and head to Lot C. 

Do do we need a grill or stick to premade stuff? I can have homemade white castles whipped up. 

Me and my brother got in last night from Dallas ... anyone know of any Redskins rallies this weekend leading up to game day?

kansas City is great- spent some time in Power and Light last night (!)

DEFINITELY interested in meeting up with some fellow fans on Monday - if not before - so if there is an organized area and anything we can bring please reply here ... gonna be a good weekend, HAIL!!!!!

Red C trying to be there when it opens or at least before 3. I’ll park as close to the stadium in that lot as I can. 

Bring as many as you want. Need to confirm if I’m trying to bring a grill? We could do subs or something that doesn’t require a grill.

I’ll have tables, corhole game, canopy, plates, cups, silverware and napkins. I’ll bring a cooler of beer and soda. I’ll bring snacks and plan on some kind of non grill required main foods. If we grill I’ll bring hot dogs and burgers + fixins 

Look for the gray ish pick up with Skins flags and canopy. My plates are Mo plates : 

GO SKNS

Archived