Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 Regular Season Twitter Thread

TSO

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 9h9 hours ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Grumpy Skins Fan

Helped Trent with consistency, helped Moses go from "bust" to one of the highest paid RT in league, helped Scherff become pro bowl G

Mark Bullock added,

Grumpy Skins Fan @SpitzerKyle
Replying to @MarkBullockNFL
What exactly has Callahan done? Our line is awful at run blocking and imo overrated in pass blocking- quick decision making hides it

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 38m38 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted John

So Sudfeld should show loyalty to the team that just cut him?

Rich Tandler added,

John @RedskinsRecon
Replying to @Rich_TandlerCSN
Is Sudfeld kidding us right now? You make a lateral move to week 1 opponent & division rival, Skins would've put him on the PS right? Sheesh

Nora PrinciottiVerified account @NoraPrinciotti 22h22 hours ago

Before criticizing a player for trying to figure out his own future, ask: Am I this player? If the answer is no, zip it.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 21h21 hours ago

Season ticket holders, fans who purchase individual game tickets, and merchandise purchasers do have a voice and rightfully so.

Nora PrinciottiVerified account @NoraPrinciotti 1h1 hour ago

I don't think third-party character judgements about what a 22-year-old does with his own life and career are validated by buying a ticket.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner

Replying to @NoraPrinciotti

When I visit a very nice restaurant, I want to know if the cook, waiter/waitress, and host/hostess are doing their jobs with dedication.

Skins Squad @SkinsSquad 40m40 minutes ago

Redskins always break the worst records. First QB to play under 2 franchise tags. Youngest player/highest draft pick to simply quit...

Brian McNallyVerified account @bmcnally14 4m4 minutes ago

Interesting nugget via @john_keim: #Redskins never knew Su'a Cravens once "went missing" for 3 days at USC.

Even if Su'a Cravens decides not to retire and returns to the Redskins, it's worth wondering what damage has been done. The Redskins want to give him time, because he's 22 years old and talented. But in the locker room, they would have a player who missed a day late last season when dealing with an injury, angering teammates, and who then considered quitting a week before the opener. For now players have focused on making sure he's OK.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fkeim_john.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropJohn Keim, ESPN Staff Writer

Archived