Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Kirk Cousins, No Things Old QBs or Contracts

Cliffmark1

Since we have a Kirk thread i'll say this..... If he and the Skins can ink a LTD before July 15th, I would bet there will be a huge amount of Kirk jerseys sold. He could be one of the highest Jerseys sells in the league for this year. I wanted to get a #8 jersey last year, but didn't because of the one year deal. I would really like to get one for this season, but again if it's a one year deal I will not. If a LTD happens I would guess a lot of our fan base would get a Kirk jersey knowing we would have the player for multiple years. Not to mention we should be seeing 85th anniversary jerseys this season, even more incentive to get a jersey this year. Come on Dan, think about all the money in jerseys you will lose if a LTD doesn't happen. Get er done, I want my #8 jersey!

Nothing new to talk about and the only place this is inevitably going to go (after our initial collective preponderance of whether or not this thread should exist in the first place) will be a regurgitation of every point that's already been made a million times while each of us making it believes we're incredibly clever in the process. 

So @Jumbo's original reasoning for closing the other thread still stands and this is getting closed. 

Posters have found some legitimate outlets for QB talk within the existing threads here, as is. If you feel

that's too limited, well, that's the point. The info out there itself is limited and has been overly discussed to the detriment of all mankind.  :) 

• TSO locked this topic

Archived