Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Legion (Marvel/X-Men series on FX)

Riggo#44

Is anyone else watching this series? It's on Wednesdays at 10. It is completely different from any of the Marvel/X-Men stuff produced so far. X-Men franchise David Hayter and Simon Kinberg (also of Star Wars Rebels fame) are producing it. It's really well done, and the 1st 3 episodes have been intense.

If you're not watching it, catch up.

Havent watched last nights ep yet (its on the DVR) but the first two are trippy as hell.

I'm still lost on the actual era because it seems like they are in the 60's sometimes and then modern times other times.

Spoiler

Also knowing that Professor X is David's dad in the comics, it feels weird so far with his memory of his Dad. Maybe it was someone who raised him that he remembers as Dad?

Also..his best friend (Lenny - played amazingly so far by Aubrey Plaza) is imaginary right? 

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Havent watched last nights ep yet (its on the DVR) but the first two are trippy as hell.

I'm still lost on the actual era because it seems like they are in the 60's sometimes and then modern times other times.

Reveal hidden contents

Also knowing that Professor X is David's dad in the comics, it feels weird so far with his memory of his Dad. Maybe it was someone who raised him that he remembers as Dad?

Also..his best friend (Lenny - played amazingly so far by Aubrey Plaza) is imaginary right? 

This week episode is intense--it's really good. As for your questions:

Spoiler

This weeks episode opens the door for Professor X to actually be his dad--it's just one line--but opens the door wide for all kinds of possibilities.

Lenny definitely was real--Syd (Syd Barrett...great little reference to Pink Floyd) says she killed her when they switched places. I have no idea what is up with Lenny appearing to David--again--last night's episode hits on that

I really, really want to know who/what that Yellow Eyed Devil is--that thing is creepy as ****!

Archived