Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite songs from the 90s

ThePackisback

On 1/30/2017 at 4:36 PM, skinsmarydu said:

I went to the Lollapalooza that Pumpkins headlined...Billy Corgan absolutely screamed that entire song, it was either near the end or the encore (been a while for my feeble memory), and I was soooooo disappointed. 

Btw, girl bassists rock.  (I had mine stolen, and kinda lost the urge after that.)

I went to that one too, it was in 1994.  George Clinton and the P Funk All-Stars, Green Day, L7, Tribe Called Quest, Breeders, and Beastie Boys.  I missed seeing the Beastie Boys because my friends were a bunch of little ****es.  I wasn't living in Charlotte yet and four of us (myself, wife - GF at the time, two best friends) drove from back home and rode together.  

It started pouring rain and my two best friends started whining like 3 year olds and ****ing the entire time about wanting to leave.  I remember getting in a fight/argument with them over it and pissed off, wife also said she didn't want to sit in the rain anymore, just left.  Thought, I'll get to see the Beastie Boys another time.........never happened :(

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I went to that one too, it was in 1994.  George Clinton and the P Funk All-Stars, Green Day, L7, Tribe Called Quest, Breeders, and Beastie Boys.  I missed seeing the Beastie Boys because my friends were a bunch of little ****es.  I wasn't living in Charlotte yet and four of us (myself, wife - GF at the time, two best friends) drove from back home and rode together.  

It started pouring rain and my two best friends started whining like 3 year olds and ****ing the entire time about wanting to leave.  I remember getting in a fight/argument with them over it and pissed off, wife also said she didn't want to sit in the rain anymore, just left.  Thought, I'll get to see the Beastie Boys another time.........never happened :(

My best friend left just as George Clinton was coming on stage. :ols:

Smashing Pumpkins were awful. Granted they came on after the Beasties which is a tough act to follow.

Green Day was horrible as well. Rest of the acts at the ol Charles Town Race Track that day were really good tho.

Archived