Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - A closer look at the development of Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder

Aireskoi

Unless Docston really WOWS during preseason, Crowder will be the #3 WR and the #4 pass catcher.

With both Garcon and djax aging.. not to mention both are nearing the end of the contracts.. it is likely that Crowder could see a heavy boost in targets as the season progresses.

I think he'll end up as the no. 3 receiver option but the no.2 in terms of targets behind Garcon or reed, whichever stays healthy.

• 1 month later...

Crowder seems to have gained some size, at least in his arms.  I think he can continue to put on muscle to help with blocking and getting off press, while he continues to make plays because of his quickness.  

Like I posted in the beginning of the thread, I think he could develop into a stronger/power type instead of just a small/short easy to push around guy.  Steve Smith body type rather than Brandon Banks type, as two extreme examples.  Not saying he will play on the outside as much as his physicality.

Last year:

This year:

Pretty sure thats Garcon

I'm just excited to see Reed, Davis and Paul together at the same time. If one of our backs really steps up, that 3TE set is going to be ****ing brutal to stop. Then add DJax and pull a safety out of the box.

Just a thought.  We--myself included--all seem to be taking for granted that Vernon Davis still has gas in his tank.  If that were true, wouldn't he have commanded a bigger contract this off season or not even be a free agent?  I hope I am worrying over nothing.

Just a thought. We--myself included--all seem to be taking for granted that Vernon Davis still has gas in his tank. If that were true, wouldn't he have commanded a bigger contract this off season or not even be a free agent? I hope I am worrying over nothing.

every single coach and player has said he's good. He's above Paul who beat out Reed last year.

Archived