Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Double Posts

I agree with Bufford's sentiment, but I also applaud bubba, TK, and sc for the efforts in trying to bring us the most up-to-date articles. Id rather have a couple double-posts here and there rather than not have any posts alerting us to a new article.

So, thanks again to all you guys who dig up links to new articles, and thanks to everyone who tries to avoid double-postings.

:cheers:

I don't remember saying anything. However, it kills me when somebody posts an article from the WP like 2 days later. Come on people. We're Skins news dorks. If the article has be out for more than 12 hours, I promise its on the site. Maybe 3 hours.

Originally posted by Blade

I agree with Bufford's sentiment, but I also applaud bubba, TK, and sc for the efforts in trying to bring us the most up-to-date articles. Id rather have a couple double-posts here and there rather than not have any posts alerting us to a new article.

So, thanks again to all you guys who dig up links to new articles, and thanks to everyone who tries to avoid double-postings.

:cheers:

Archived