Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stan Hairston

MillerLite

I am looking for information or memoribilia form a reserve player named Stan Hairston. He played for the Skins in 1986-87 under Joe Gibbs, and was only on the field about 4 games. If anyone knows how to find photos or trading cards or anything let me know. I believe his number was 81 and he was a Wide Receiver.

It only lists the players who have actually played in at least 1 regular season game.

We had to draw the line somewhere.

And I felt it was appropriate. Too many players were signed for 1 week and cut the next - even though they were activated that week they never played a down.

I work with Stan now. He claims he played in 4 games. Against the Jets, Pittsburgh, New England and one other. Does anyone know a good site to find game rosters?

Stan is a really nice guy, and I am looking for something for him that he might like to have just for the memories.

During 1986-1987, the Redskins didn't play either the Steelers OR the Patriots. They did play the Jets once. NFL stats, nor none of the rosters I've been able to find list a Stan Hairston. I don't know what the general criteria for listing a player is, but I would think someone who made it to that level (even if only for a few games) would know exactly which teams he played against?

Archived