Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here come the Cowboys fans!

Boss_Hogg

My question is if every Cowboys fan is a "bandwagon jumper"...  why didn't we switch to another team after the triplets era?  We've been very average at best since coming off 4 straight years missing the postseason?  What bandwagon jumper sticks around for this? 

First, I never said every Cowboys fan is a bandwagon jumper - just most of the ones from the DMV area. 99% of the Cowboys fans I've met from this area have never lived a day of their life in Texas, and know jack about the team.  As for why the ones I know don't switch, it's because they're not really big football fans anyway.  They only really start paying attention late in the season if the Cowboys are winning; otherwise, they really don't know much about who's up and down in the NFL. 

What I don't get is the Puke fans that show up to every 'Skins home game. I've had Club level tix for 6 years and there has been at least 4 a game. Why are they at FedEx watching their hated rival and a team that is not the Pukes?

It is because every Mid-Atlantic Puke fan who is not from Texas is an attention seeking, emotionally stunted, broken little psychopath. **** 'em!

Archived