Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Colt McCoy, Redskins Shock Cowboys in overtime!

MustangSteve

In a dramatic Monday night showdown, the Washington Redskins came out victorious, beating theDallas Cowboys 20-17 in an overtime, NFC East affair.

Click link for beatdown in Big D http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014102700/2014/REG8/redskins@cowboys#tab=recap&menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000419129

Tonight we saw that Redskins team we all knew could compete with any team in this league. I didn't think they had a chance in hell to even keep this one close, but they showed when they do get it together, they can be a very good football team. Damn proud of them tonight.

63400_809393752440648_342600042181905826

I didn't want to start a new thread, and this was the only one I could find with "Colt" in the title..

Does anyone know what was up after the game, when Colt and Jon were done with the interview, another man tried to interview Colt but was told "no" by a guy in a suit? The guy grabbed Colt and pulled him away with the reporter looking stunned and then turned back and yelled "NO MEANS NO, MAN.."  :lol:

Was pretty funny and awkward at the same time.. lol  Anyone know what was up? I was thinkin' (guessing) maybe it was someone from a "Change your name" network or something??  Thanks for any info..

I didn't want to start a new thread, and this was the only one I could find with "Colt" in the title..

Does anyone know what was up after the game, when Colt and Jon were done with the interview, another man tried to interview Colt but was told "no" by a guy in a suit? The guy grabbed Colt and pulled him away with the reporter looking stunned and then turned back and yelled "NO MEANS NO, MAN.."  :lol:

Was pretty funny and awkward at the same time.. lol  Anyone know what was up? I was thinkin' (guessing) maybe it was someone from a "Change your name" network or something??  Thanks for any info..

that info can be found in the Tony Wylie thread.

Archived