Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins Morning Clips: 7/7

okay here it is ,since everyone put a picture of themselves up ,i temp changed  my icon .

man we are a bunch of old farts LOL!!!

well getting back to the actual topic with jacksons suspension  it opens up the younger talent to make the team but who gets the starting spot thats the question ,merriweather is at one spot but it seems to wide open for the other one this might be a sore spot until next years draft.

the nfl needs also to be much clearer on the prescription medication policy your doctor my want or need you to be on a certain one imediately and the way it seems you need the nfl 's approval; not a medical opinion to be able to use a certain presciption .it would be like all our employers doing the same to us .notifying the nfl may take time what if it was a life or death situation does some nfl lackey make the decision or the doctor/family  SMH!!!

OK, to commemorate my 800th post, there  is my big mug!  Look quick because it comes down in a couple of days. But I thought fair was fair. This was taken at FedEx field.

Training camp is just a few weeks away guys! Then we can get on with some real football business!!  Like kicking some cowpuke ass!! 

HTTR!!

Is this the show yourselves thread?

Haha! don't be thrown off thinking this is a dating site Chipwhich. I guess we moved past anonymity. I deal with many customers over the phone for years till I see them face to face at a trade show in Baltimore. It never fails my interpretation of what a person looks like from their voice characteristics never match what the really look like....never. Just a little fun since there isn't much to talk about except the merits of 3 qbs, once training camp happens we will move forward...but it is interesting. Boy, I would sure like to see what Busty and Polo look like. Also be nice to see Jd Hawk and ColdSteel come back in.

Haha! don't be thrown off thinking this is a dating site Chipwhich. I guess we moved past anonymity. I deal with many customers over the phone for years till I see them face to face at a trade show in Baltimore. It never fails my interpretation of what a person looks like from their voice characteristics never match what the really look like....never. Just a little fun since there isn't much to talk about except the merits of 3 qbs, once training camp happens we will move forward...but it is interesting. Boy, I would sure like to see what Busty and Polo look like. Also be nice to see Jd Hawk and ColdSteel come back in.

yeah  i guess we now know what we all look like a motley crew of old geezers ,kinda wish my dad was alive ,he was a fan since eddie lebaron days and would have  given ole polo and busty hell LOL.  i guess jdhawk and coldsteel moved on to other sites

Ok, trying to get this right...

post-210863-0-55879800-1405348339_thumb.jpg

Finally, got it to work this way. Just was a bit wierd seeing my ugly mug on every comment!! 

yeah  i guess we now know what we all look like a motley crew of old geezers ,kinda wish my dad was alive ,he was a fan since eddie lebaron days and would have  given ole polo and busty hell LOL.  i guess jdhawk and coldsteel moved on to other sites

I would like to know what happened to JDhawk. I really enjoyed him. He added good insight to the discussion. Also dreday.

HAIL GOSKINS10!

You said..."...seeing my ugly mug on every comment!!"

I've seen worse my friend.

You also said..."I would like to know what happened to JDhawk"

Me too. He was alright. Now the person who I'm glad didn't return is that coldsteel333. He was more abrasive than sandpaper. Not to mention he had the personality of a dog with rabbis.

HTTR!!!

HAIL GOSKINS10!

You said..."...seeing my ugly mug on every comment!!"

I've seen worse my friend.

You also said..."I would like to know what happened to JDhawk"

Me too. He was alright. Now the person who I'm glad didn't return is that coldsteel333. He was more abrasive than sandpaper. Not to mention he had the personality of a dog with rabbis.

HTTR!!!

I wasn't going to say anything but i agree Re: coldsteel. He is the one who actually started all the spamming. He flooded the threads with I hater Rex comments during Rexs last year. If you tried to point out that while rex certain had his problems, he was not the worst in the world. A poor line and bad play calling didn't help.

Anyway, I am just moving on from that period of my life. I think we all did and said some things we regret, acting like school boys. I know I certainly did. It's pretty embarrassing. So onward and upward.

Here is a tribute to Sean Taylor. You forget just how dominant that guy was. He was that play maker that you need to make things happen when everyone else is having a crappy day. He seemed to always make the big play when we needed. And the hits he laid ---  Some might be illegal in today's No Fun League but man they are fun to watch!   Enjoy!

How long are we going to be able to get to the 7/7 post? I enjoy it.

Last year on this site was great at times but toxic at other times. I really liked 95 % of the posters, but the fighting among fans was not so fun. It looks like the new format has eliminated the problems and it is a great time to move forward. Let's hope the new coach and players are as much fun; I am ready for another 1987.

Go are you a Don Rickles look alike.

Archived