Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WILDSTAR Online - Discussion

Dont Taze Me Bro

Sounds good to me man.  Like WoW, if I pick a different race, will I be in a different starter zone?  Or does that not matter.  I'm fine with Exile, Human Spellslinger, just curious if I picked say Granok or Mordesh if we would be in the same starting zone.

So it is going live at 12am Sat. morning.  I'll be on Saturday morning/late morning lol.  I got a headset and mic and TS installed, just PM me the server/login info and I'll add it.

Oh yeah, do you get a hoverboard with the standard edition?  Are the perks for the deluxe worth the extra 15 bucks?

I think the hoverboard is only deluxe. I'm not really sure if they are worth it or not, i just always get the deluxe edition of MMOs unless its a ridiculous price. But, with the coupon i got the deluxe for the price of the standard pretty much so it was worth it for me. As for race, id say just choose whatever you want. If we arent in the same zone for the first few levels it isn't that huge a deal in my opinion. I can really only play Friday night for a few hours and some on saturday, then i work sunday - friday because we are super busy at the hotel. I think you get to the main city around lvl 14 so can meet up there if we arent in the same starter zone.

Yeah, im pumped too been waiting for this game since around 2011. Freaking sadly the girls and I took 2 summer courses and they have a second job for the summer so im not sure how much they can play but ill always find time lol. Yeah ill be on tonight, tomorrow morning and probably evening, and then sunday morning. Im Lake Tahoe PST. Ill get you the teamspeak info at some point today or early tomorrow and PM you it here. Really hoping the launch is smooth but im expecting problems tomorrow.

Anyone with an AMD video card...does the game run smoothly? To be specific, I'm using AMD Radeon HD 5570 at 1024 MB. There was a recent driver update that supposedly improves things, just wondering if it does.

Also, is there any sort of free trial? So I can see for myself? Don't want to commit $$ only to find out I'm still barely getting 15 FPS.

Anyone with an AMD video card...does the game run smoothly? To be specific, I'm using AMD Radeon HD 5570 at 1024 MB. There was a recent driver update that supposedly improves things, just wondering if it does.

Also, is there any sort of free trial? So I can see for myself? Don't want to commit $$ only to find out I'm still barely getting 15 FPS.

Im running it on an Nvida GeForce GTX 560 TI with zero issues.  Getting 45-65 fps on high/medium settings. Just asked in the zone chat about the AMD cards, one guy is getting in the 40s, no issues running a 6970 on max settings.

I don't think there is a free trial, there are guest accounts though.  Right now the game is buggy as **** and the launch is not going very smooth.  All my pre-order items are bugged.  It took me about 10 login attempts to get to my char select screen.  Sometimes, it says I'm trying to login as a guest (when Im early release) and gives me a 6 hours queue waiting time lol.

I got lucky and got in, don't plan on getting out.  I did that earlier and it was a pain in the ass.  I'd probably see if anyone can give you a guest pass, I already gave all of mine away, I think.  And probably wait a few days til they get **** fixed.  Otherwise, it is going to be a very frustrating process.

I can't get in lol. Pergo is nope hope like 3000 que line which sucks. Guess ill go Warbringer for now and transfer servers or reroll when things calm down. Now I really feel like I'm playing launch WoW lol waited through hour ques there too. I have a 560ti too and smooth framerate.

Actually check that I'm on Widow. When I'd get through the que on Warbringer the character screen would be blank. Switched to widow even though it says full and got right in. I really want to be on pergo though. Last night I stopped trying to get on around 1250 and apparently people started to get in right around 1 lol.

I can't get in lol. Pergo is nope hope like 3000 que line which sucks. Guess ill go Warbringer for now and transfer servers or reroll when things calm down. Now I really feel like I'm playing launch WoW lol waited through hour ques there too. I have a 560ti too and smooth framerate.

Actually check that I'm on Widow. When I'd get through the que on Warbringer the character screen would be blank. Switched to widow even though it says full and got right in. I really want to be on pergo though. Last night I stopped trying to get on around 1250 and apparently people started to get in right around 1 lol.

You just have to keep re-logging in, its a pain.  I had to restart the client and attempt to login multiple times.  Eventually, you will get in Pergo.  

Im only level 3, I can jump on Widow if you want me to.  I will be able to fly through the quests, now that Im getting a feel for the game.  Or I can stay on Pergo, just let me know.

You just have to keep re-logging in, its a pain. I had to restart the client and attempt to login multiple times. Eventually, you will get in Pergo.

Im only level 3, I can jump on Widow if you want me to. I will be able to fly through the quests, now that Im getting a feel for the game. Or I can stay on Pergo, just let me know.

The que for pergo though is like 3000 deep and I waited 25 mins and only moved about 500 spots. Stay Pergo that's where I want to be in the end. I'm scared to open my boom boxes though I'm afraid they will get stuck on this character. Yeah Pergo 3780 in line estimated wait time of 27 hours lol. Maybe ill just sit in line for a few hours and do some other stuff while I wait.

The que for pergo though is like 3000 deep and I waited 25 mins and only moved about 500 spots. Stay Pergo that's where I want to be in the end.

Yeah, don't wait in the queue.  log out and then back in over and over, it will eventually let you in right away.  I kept getting a guest error and told to wait in queue, after 10-15 re-logins, it let me in right away, no issues.

I don't think there is any getting past it since I don't have a character on there yet. Ill get in eventually.

The same thing happened to me earlier, before I could create a char there.  I just kept logging in and out and reloading the client, I'm not a very patient man though lol.  After I made the char, it froze up.  Then I had to restart again 5-10 more times to get back in and in game.  

I just hit some horrific lag though, it was going from 9 fps to 80fps over and over again.  

The same thing happened to me earlier, before I could create a char there. I just kept logging in and out and reloading the client, I'm not a very patient man though lol. After I made the char, it froze up. Then I had to restart again 5-10 more times to get back in and in game.

I just hit some horrific lag though, it was going from 9 fps to 80fps over and over again.

Were you seeing a long ass Que some of the times before you got in? Again this is all very annoying I know all MMOs hit snags on launch but there won't be much of a head start for most people and they are going to have to add a lot more servers before June 3rd.

Were you seeing a long ass Que some of the times before you got in? Again this is all very annoying I know all MMOs hit snags on launch but there won't be much of a head start for most people and they are going to have to add a lot more servers before June 3rd.

Yeah, it was ridiculous, like 8-9 hour queue times.  I just kept relogging and it eventually popped me straight in the char creation screen.  Very annoying.  

Ok, I had logged out about an hour and half ago.  Now its giving me queue wait times of 52 hours........thats pretty much the entire early start.  Now Im pissed.

Now its doing the guest **** and saying 65 hours.  Huge fail, they better reimburse us in some way shape or form in game.  I think all early starts should get mansions for housing.

Ok, I had logged out about an hour and half ago.  Now its giving me queue wait times of 52 hours........thats pretty much the entire early start.  Now Im pissed.

Now its doing the guest **** and saying 65 hours.  Huge fail, they better reimburse us in some way shape or form in game.  I think all early starts should get mansions for housing.

Yeah it's really annoying I loathe games that require logging in so you have to deal with the BS for the first few days. The Devs are cool though and I expect some sort of compensation. Probably more boom boxes.

Yeah it's really annoying I loathe games that require logging in so you have to deal with the BS for the first few days. The Devs are cool though and I expect some sort of compensation. Probably more boom boxes.

I think Im gonna hop on Bloodsworm.  I dont want to make a char there though, get leveled up and not get a char transfer though.  I might just go play Madden or BF4.

I think i'm about to cancel my sub. I thought give Wildstar raiding a try so I got into this guild or whatever. 

I got a lvling group going but no one could log on for the first 2 hours of launch because of a DDOS attack.

So finally the 4 of us get on. We all get to level 13 and 2 of us DC because of the massive lag attack going on in the game. So it takes us 50 minutes to get back into the game and then the character screen bugs out sometimes so you have to go alt f4 and then re do the q all over again.

So after that 2 hours later we are level 15 and the same thing happens again and this time I was like 4000 in the q and I waited for 2 and a half hours and I only moved up to 1500. So I went to sleep and got up an hour ago. Now im 5 levels behind my group because of a DC and ive currently been waiting for 50 minutes to get into the game and im still 3700 in the q.

So im pretty confident im going to cancel my sub. I don't see the point of playing an mmo if its not going to be as clean and smooth as WoW

Archived