Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there a way we can get a petition going to fire Haslett?

redskins4ever28

Im 100% serious. I honestly feel if he stays we are already set up to fail.

If you want to delete this thread, then delete it mods, but I have to try and find a way to do this. Im sick in my stomach worried that Gruden might keep him.

Jim Haslett, out of the 13 years of being a DC, has only been above 21st ONE time, when he had a 14th ranked defense.

With the report coming out yesterday that Shanny made Haslett call his plays, is just a distraction to try and make him acceptable to us fans again. If Gruden feels like he owes him a favor from the UFL, then we have to do something to prevent it.

You can say Im overreacting. You can say this is such a silly thread and Im an idiot. I really dont care, If anyone has any idea how we can make our voices heard, let me know, because you guys know this isnt going to work.

Maybe if we start a chain tweet on London Fletchers twitter about getting rid of Haslett? Since, ya know, he said that interesting tweet yesterday?

Look, call me childish, call this a fantasy, I feel like I have to try. Haslett is one of the biggest idiots Ive ever seen. Hes always clueless. So, anyone? Ideas?

Jay Gruden will not fire Jim Haslett and here's the reason. Haslett hired Jay Gruden to his UFL team in 2009.

Loyalty will go a long long way especially among NFL coaches, even when it is the UFL.

We'll just have to see how it all plays out. Maybe we will only need a defense that fields a top 15 defense to win if his offensive schemes work and our players buy in.

Not sure about this, but was comforted that Bobby Bethard thought this was and "Excellent hire".

Archived