Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why i hate the skins on primetime night games

HogHeaven1983

I hate the Skins' in primetime, always have and always will. I really hate any game I care about or have any interest in watching in primetime. I was up til freaking 1am last night watch the Broncos/Pats. 1am!! Thats insane. I get why the Monday Night games start so late, but why can't the Sunday Night games start exactly at 8? 

I'm getting old...

But yeah; I hate the Skins' on prime time cause we get embarrassed and if I care (which we're at the point in this season where I don't really), but if I do, I'm up still 2am mad about it.

lol..wow. if the redskins losing a game makes you THAT angry/feel sick to ur stomach/have a short temper with people the day after...you people really need to get your priorities straight. i mean, it is just a game. and me, being the optimistic person that i am, i always BELIEVE that my redskins will win the next one. so even if we lose a game, i just say "well, we'll win next week against so -and-so" and i go about the rest of my week. why? because i know that i cant control whether or not the redskins lose. they can. so, just watch tonights game and BE HAPPY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!

the skins typically lose when on national tv.   other than the anomalous years of Gibbs2 and 2012, the redskins record is awful on primetime games.  I would like to see someone post that W-L record since 1993.

Looking at our record over the past decade we typically lose on regular TV too.

We'll, you could go to bed, get a good nights sleep and check the losing score in the morning. I'm watching my Monday regular shows and will peek in on the game during commercials. I'm not getting an ulcer over this team.

The darn 'Observation' thread. 

Kind of backed myself into a corner there to keep watching and suffering,. Although I guess I could put up most any other week and the chances are it would be relevant and nobody would realise it was a different game ha ha. 

Hail. 

Archived