Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Vs Vikings Tailgate

Sean_Taylor_hero

Hey everyone, I'm driving down from Winnipeg to Minny to go to my first Redskins game!! I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Redskins tail gates that will be going on in enemy territory that would have room for me and a few friends to join. I wouldn't mind partying it up with some few skins fans before TNF! Feel free to reply or send a pm.

Yes, I was waiting to see this thread.

I'm going with three buddies (Vikings fans) from Minneapolis, but told them if ES had a tailgate we'd have to at least stop by.

I'm cool with meeting up at a bar before or after as we'll.

This is your last chance to see the place where the skins won their last SB!!!

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Yes let's make this happen! I'm going to go to the vikings forums and see if there are any opposition fan friendly tail gates out there that we can join. If not, let's plan to meet up somewhere before the game for some beer and whatnot. Who's in?

stay tuned for updates! And if anyone finds a spot let me know and let's make it happen.

Cool so I wrote the Vikings official tail gate on facebook. They gave me their location and suggestions. 

Vikingstailgate.com We will be there in lot #1. Just look for the Battlewagon and (maybe the goalposts will be up this week as well) and will be in an F-150 between the Battlewagon, facing the Metrodome. Fans from other teams are always welcome-- it's the NFL afterall. What fun would it be if there were no opposing teams play?

I asked what the situation was re: grills. They said there were no official grill ettiquettes but we'd likely be able to find someone willing to share somewhere. 

I just got my ID at vikings message boards approved so I'm gonna look and see if I can find someone who's willing to have us out. It would be nice to show up with a concrete plan rather then showing up with food and not having a guarentee of being able to cook it lol. 

Sean Taylor Hero, thanks so much.  Even though it's a Vikings tailgate, at least it's something!  Is everyone else thining of joining this too?  Seeing how the game is today, I feel like we all should.  We'll make it a "mixer" today.

My plane leaves in 3 hours. I can not wait!  See you all later today!!!

Hey reborn, we were planning on driving in from Bloomington...can you send me a PM? Which hotel are you at? We're at Best Western plus and heading to the mall today. Maybe we could meet up with you to catch the train? I have yet to check with my friends but I think we'd like to try showing up for 4 oclock or so. Anyone wanna go in with us on drinks/food if we decided to do it?

*edit* sorry I just read that time may be tight for you.

Hey reborn, we were planning on driving in from Bloomington...can you send me a PM? Which hotel are you at? We're at Best Western plus and heading to the mall today. Maybe we could meet up with you to catch the train? I have yet to check with my friends but I think we'd like to try showing up for 4 oclock or so. Anyone wanna go in with us on drinks/food if we decided to do it?

*edit* sorry I just read that time may be tight for you.

I live in South Dakota so I am driving in.  We aren't able to leave until we pick up my daughter from preschool and take her to my mother in Minnesota.

I am a rather big dude and I will be wearing an older Sean Taylor #36 jersey.

Hey guys, we are going to head down to the Old Spaghetti Factory bar on Parks ave (I believe) close to the Metrodome shortly. We may stop at the Vikings tail gate, I'm having a hard time convincing my pals to make any kind of concrete plan. Oh well! Hope I See some of you there. I'm a younger guy with brown hair wearing my RG3 jersey, have oakley glasses (If that helps anyone ID me). 

Section 226 Row 21. Give me a shout if you're near! HTTR!

Archived