Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Job Robert, Offense, Defense, And Coaching

HtownRocks111

I think Chip would be the first guy to admit he slowed things down too soon. He was asked about it after that game actually...and agreed

I agree the pace was slowed down some  but I don't see that the playcalling changed or where any drives were conceded. They were still trying to score imo. I know in this offense the pace goes hand in hand with the effectiveness but the plays still have to work and for whatever reason, running time off/offense was gassed, they didn't work nearly as much in the second half. 

------

Losing is NEVER good.  That being said, this loss could be a blessing in disguise.  Maybe that slap in the face serves as a great motivator...who knows?  I do know that this game (painful as it is) doesn't alter any of the team's goals.  I believe we'll be ok.

I totally agree! This is a proud football team who knows they can beat any team in this league when firing on all cylinders, and a slap in the face like that can light a fire in a good football team. If Green Bay is studying film on last Monday Nights loss, they might find themselves in much trouble come Sunday. They are not going to face that out of sync rusty Redskins team that Philly did, and could find themselves in the same hole the Redskins were in last Monday Night if that's what their expecting.  

ive watched about 5 minutes of oregon football in my entire life, but i know two things- they spread it out and play fast. there is no excuse for the skins to get gashed the way they did for about 3 quarters. 

yes, our coaching sucked last night. 

:lol:  why oh why couldn't you please get this information to anyone on the coaching staff? 

Geez, if you are going to walk around with this wealth of information, you need to handle it responsibly...

This was worst than the body bag game because our guys weren't injured...they just got outplayed.

This was worst than the body bag game because our guys weren't injured...they just got outplayed.

all in all...RG3 will be a good passer but he needs several years to learn how to read defenses. He is not seeing the field yet. and thats why he had 2 int's the first game. Without running, without teams backing off....without a better game plan...it may take several years before he gets an offensive line that is geared to pass block.

Archived