Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Move Back Into Upgraded Facility

Looks like Jerry Jones doesn't like the thought of being out done by Dan Snyder. They just approved a $115 million practice facility on 91 acres, complete with a mini Jerry World with 20,000 seats or more and they are building and entertainment district based on the team, with bars restraints shops and a hotel. The ball is in your court Dan the facility in Richmond is nice but we could use some covered seating instead of muddy grass and gravel pathways. I am sure there are more plans for Richmond you could tell they barely finished before camp started but still a huge improvement of camp in Ashburn.

Looks like Jerry Jones doesn't like the thought of being out done by Dan Snyder. They just approved a $115 million practice facility on 91 acres, complete with a mini Jerry World with 20,000 seats or more and they are building and entertainment district based on the team, with bars restraints shops and a hotel. The ball is in your court Dan the facility in Richmond is nice but we could use some covered seating instead of muddy grass and gravel pathways. I am sure there are more plans for Richmond you could tell they barely finished before camp started but still a huge improvement of camp in Ashburn.

hail ih8dallas, glad to see you found the new format,

yeah ole jerry is trying for oneupmanship looks like Danny going have come up with something to top that!!!

by the way i changed my handle used to be (httr1)

Hail sammy and IH8dallas!  Glad you made it to the new site!  

I agree JJ cannot stand it that Danny boy is outdoing him in any way. The funny thing is the best thing he could do for the cowgirls is fire the GM!! LOL 

Sammy - I think you are right about the bubble. I would be very surprised if they don't have one up for next year.

BTW: You probably figured it out but I changed from goskins44 to goskins10. 44 was taken in the new format.

I think we have the best ownership/management group in the NFL. Keep up the good work, and give everyone 10 year contracts and lets get some trophy s. I have been a fan since the George Allen days, and I can say that I can't remember this team ever having the depth that it has now. Are we still a little light at some spots, yes. This team is going places and as a fan, I can wait! As for Dallas, it goes to reason like must Cowboy fans, they couldn't see the light of day if it were in front of them.

Keep up the good work guy's

Jumping Jerry can continue to waste all his money on trinkets, bells, and whistles that he desires. He has already tried to make the Dallas stadium into the modern day Roman Coliseum. However, it's the leadership and great organization that produces wins and not the all mighty dollar. No doubt we found out the hard way we can't buy a championship team. Just keep racking up the wins Snider and let Dallas wallow in their wonderland with empty trophy cases.

Archived