Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What made me the maddest was....

Ax

:cuss: ...that gall-dern roving,

:cuss: moving,

:cuss: lousy angling,

:cuss: good for nothing exept replay's,

:cuss: freakin' FOXcam. Or whatever the he11 they call it. Man I hope I ain't the only one who hates damn thing.

Other than that, we're 3-3 and mostly injury free.

Onward and upward :thumbsup:

Of course for those who have said it's over and we don't have a chance, and coach is an idiot, the hockey season has started. See you next year. We'll tell you what happened. ;)

Now HERE IS A GUY THATS GOT IT TOGETHER! Hell yeah AX!!!

Great stuff. See people if you are a hardcore never say die fan this is what you blame loses on, FOX's GAY ASS SKY CAM!!!! I mean really that thing ****ing sucks ass. I couldnt hate it more. I mean its alright on ESPN when they show REPLAYS with it, but when they show actual plays with it, it sucks *******. See people Ax knows what he talking about, you gotta forget about the mistakes we made, forget about blaming the coaches for everything when it isnt their fault, and blame it on sky cam and things like the refs because us glass half full fans have more fun talking about how gay sky cam is on fox. I wish they'd shove that thing up Collinsworth's ass. Did you notice how pro-skins Collinsworth was, until the Bucs took the lead, then he loved them!

And like the man said, HOCKEY SEASON HAS STARTED! We'll tell you how the season finishes. Since some of you ****s know everything anyways and are so convinced our coaches suck! Then why are you still watching! We arent gonna win right! How bout you go try and find the guy we are going to pick with our #1 overall pick because we're going to finish 3-13 right!?!??! No!!!!! WE WILL FINISH 13-3!!!!!! And if we lose this week then we'll have to settle for 12-4. And i can seriously think that way, because I love the Washington Redskins and I have faith in our coaches and players no matter who they are.

And i HATE SKY CAM!!!!!! Great Thread Ax

OK guys, we all hate the skycam and the endzone cameras and the other ground-level cameras that FOX sports uses during live action. FOX is the worst offender. The other networks, ESPN, ABC and CBS allmost always show live action from the pressbox-level cameras. When FOX uses those crappy cameras for live action, you can’t even follow the game, you can’t see who did what, you usually can’t even see if the play was a gain or loss. Those other cameras are OK for replays, or while teams are standing around, but for live action they SUCK!

Let’s do something about it. If enough people b!tch about it, they WILL change! Go to

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=184411 and tell them how much we HATE their camera coverage of live action! Keep telling them how badly they are fcuking up until they change it!

Also, if any of you frequent the boards of other NFC teams, post this message and let them know how to complain! Those guys probably hate the FOX coverage of live action as much as we do.

This has been a public service announcement.

Hey guys, if you remember, Fox also used to use the neon puck for their Hockey broadcasts. It took a few months, but gradually the complaints became too obvious, and they cut back on its use (to just shots on goal, I believe).

They will respond to you.

BTW, I think that the skycam is great for replays, and decent for punt returns and stuff. But for plays from scrimmage, you just miss too much with it.

One more problem with Fox's coverage, Chris, Joe, Dick Stockton, and Moose whatever his name is. I did not mention Troy cause he doesnt bother me as much. Also Brian Baldinger, man do I hate that guy, wonder when they are going to send him out to do one of our games, my guess is this weekend, oh isnt that just ****ing great, Brian Baldinger, and FOXCAM! Are you kidding me!

Archived