Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling My entire Man Cave collection

IHG_2012

***Updated *******  I had a buyer come in and buy almost everything.. I was able to keep a few items for my sons for when they grow up.. thanks everyone for your interests and thanks to those who have purchased my items.. please take care of them!

With Baby number 2 in less than two years on the way I am about to buy a new house that will not support my collection.  I posted it on here a month or so ago..the video is below and would be best to view and see if there is an item you wish to buy.. here is a short list of my items and would prefer local pickup for the jerseys since they are in cases.. others can be shipped. I have not put firm pricing because I prefer to group as much as I can and give the best price and ofcourse cheaper to meet me but all mine items come in cases and they do not wear out and all are in new condition.. I live in Linden VA but work in Chantilly..  I have COA's for almost everything but some was in person after games etc but guarantte money back plus price of authicenation for anything that will not pass a Certification. Welcome to also PM me for pics..etc I may have a open house sale for anyone to come by and see items in person as well

Autographed Jerseys with case (case is 99 bucks alone on ebay can provide link)

London Fletcher 200---SOLD

Ryan Kerrigan 200

Brian Orakpo 200

Lavar Arrignton 200

Dexter Manley 215

Chris Cooley 200

ricky ervins 175

Gary Clark 200

(Keeping my RG3 and Riggins unless a really good offer comes in)

Autographed Full Size Helmet with Case (case is 65 alone)

London Flectcher, Marcus Washington and Rocky Mcntosh 125

Gary Clark and Ricky Sanders 150

Alfred Morris 100---SOLD

Sonny J and Sam Huff  throw back yellow helmet 250

Thesiman,Rypien and Williams with SuperBowl inscriptioins 300

Autographed Mini Helmets with Case (case are 30 bucks alone)

Dexter Manley 50

Dave Butz 50

Jeff Bostic 40

Joe Jacoby 40

Chris Samuels and Marcus Washington 50

Brian Orakpo 40

Mike sellers 30

Rocky Mcntosh 30

Ken harvey 35

Charlie Taylor 30

Don Warren 35

Jim Lachey 40

Autograhed Football with Case (case are 50 bucks alone)

B Orakpo 75

Ricky Sanders 60

Clinton Portis redskins logo football 75

London Flecther Logo football 75

Lavar Arringon 75

Joe Gibbs 50 ( auto is in black ink and smaller)

Santana Moss

2010 skins defense from car show..too many to list  25

Combo Case for helmet mini and football

Any mini helmet with any football from above (1 avaliable) 100

Autographed 8x10 with 11x14 matt framed Pics  15 each or 10 each for 3 or more

SOLD Ryan Kerrigan and Flectcher 16

Just about every player you can think of

Game used Marcus Washington jersey photo matched 200____SOLD

RFK Stadium Chairs two 400

Washington Post Super Bowl Newspaper

Sporting news Super bowll from all three wins  50 for all

Wheaties Superbowl Boxes both 88,91 20 bucks

Redskins logo coffe table and end table 225 for both or 150 for table and 50 for end table

Art Monk and D green RT 281 hat with Case 65

Redskins Curtains and Valiance 20

82inch Mitsu wd7840 DLP tv with stand and warranty 1700  stand is 400 alone, TV less than a year

I am interested in the Dexter Manley jersey and can you shoot me a pic of the coffee table, end table and curtains. So if I buy the coffee table and end table separately I pay $200 but together they are $225? Also which 8x10s do you have? I am interested in possibly getting a few of them as well.

I am interested in the Dexter Manley jersey and can you shoot me a pic of the coffee table, end table and curtains. So if I buy the coffee table and end table separately I pay $200 but together they are $225? Also which 8x10s do you have? I am interested in possibly getting a few of them as well.

PM sent to you.. thanks

Just to help condense SOLD items below

SOLD London Flectcher Jersey and case

SOLD Alfred Morris Helmet and case

SOLD Marcus Washington game used

SOLD 16X20 Ryan Kerrigan and Flecther

SOLD ART/GREEN HAT

Thank for all the intreset i have responded back to those who have asked about other items.  I will only take it off this if I have payment. If we have plans to meet then I have to take first come fist serve payments.. I have been burnt before with people saying they want to meet up and then bail out..

Sorry been tied up.. I have promised the curtains to another seller who bought a lump sum of items.. I know its 45 bucks and not 20 but if you are in need the ones I got are on ebay now. just search redskins curtain set

***Updated *******  I had a buyer come in and buy almost everything.. I was able to keep a few items for my sons for when they grow up.. thanks everyone for your interests and thanks to those who have purchased my items.. please take care of them!

With Baby number 2 in less than two years on the way I am about to buy a new house that will not support my collection.  I posted it on here a month or so ago..the video is below and would be best to view and see if there is an item you wish to buy.. here is a short list of my items and would prefer local pickup for the jerseys since they are in cases.. others can be shipped. I have not put firm pricing because I prefer to group as much as I can and give the best price and ofcourse cheaper to meet me but all mine items come in cases and they do not wear out and all are in new condition.. I live in Linden VA but work in Chantilly..  I have COA's for almost everything but some was in person after games etc but guarantte money back plus price of authicenation for anything that will not pass a Certification. Welcome to also PM me for pics..etc I may have a open house sale for anyone to come by and see items in person as well

RFK Stadium Chairs two 400

Washington Post Super Bowl Newspaper

Sporting news Super bowll from all three wins  50 for all

Wheaties Superbowl Boxes both 88,91 20 bucks

Redskins logo coffe table and end table 225 for both or 150 for table and 50 for end table

Art Monk and D green RT 281 hat with Case 65

Redskins Curtains and Valiance 20

82inch Mitsu wd7840 DLP tv with stand and warranty 1700  stand is 400 alone, TV less than a year

Wow! And I thought I was a Fan.

We are extremely interested in the RFK seats. We are Seat 1 and Seat 2 50 yard line season ticket holders, we inherited the tickets from my uncle. The tickets have been in our family since Griffith Stadium, these seats are a must have !! Please text me asap, we have the cash today!! 703-906-7115

Archived