Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was in a bad car accident last Friday morning......

Tom [Giants fan]

pj...thanks, I'm on it. 

grego...I was responding to your question in post #35. I, too, will avoid de-rail. :D

Let me know how they clips work out.  I love mine and replace them ASAP when they warp. 

Tom, let me know if you were able to get the clips and how they worked out for you.

Yeah, the car was totaled. I was going straight and a woman turned right in front of me. I don't know how she thought she had any chance of turning there. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt which I will be doing from now on. But I ended up getting thrown out of the driver's side door. I was only going around 35-40 mph when I hit her. Good thing I wasn't going any faster. I would have hate to miss the Giants winning the Super Bowl this season. :D

Hope you are doing better Tom ... 

I think it's amazing you got ejected ... I'm assuming your window was down? 

My window wasn't down.  The front of my car got so crushed that my door opened.  I felt like I was punched in the gut hard by the airbag so I was bent over and when the car deflected to the right, I was leaning over so much that I fell out of my car.

pj,

I didn't get the clips yet.  I'm not really going anywhere right now except doctors and I don't have a car either.  My wife's seatbelts are snug but it is better than broken ribs.

Archived