Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was in a bad car accident last Friday morning......

Tom [Giants fan]

Good to see you ok.  Very similar situation happen to me last Nov.  My mustang was completely obliterated in multi car crash(Car hit me at a standstill at 85mph) just leaving me and my friend sideways on the highway completely exposed.  Luckily no T bone or I wouldn't be posted this.  Makes you definitely feel lucky when you escape things like that.  I assume the car was totaled if you came out that banged up?

Yeah, the car was totaled. I was going straight and a woman turned right in front of me. I don't know how she thought she had any chance of turning there. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt which I will be doing from now on. But I ended up getting thrown out of the driver's side door. I was only going around 35-40 mph when I hit her. Good thing I wasn't going any faster. I would have hate to miss the Giants winning the Super Bowl this season. :D

Hope you get better, and I'm glad your injuries weren't worse, or fatal.  Kudos to 'skins fans for demonstrating sympathy to a fellow human being, and not trolling him just because he's a fan of a rival team. 

Yeah, the car was totaled. I was going straight and a woman turned right in front of me. I don't know how she thought she had any chance of turning there. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt which I will be doing from now on. But I ended up getting thrown out of the driver's side door. I was only going around 35-40 mph when I hit her. Good thing I wasn't going any faster. I would have hate to miss the Giants winning the Super Bowl this season. :D

I don't get that mentality.  Why would you not use a seat belt, something which has been demonstrated to save lives and prevent more serious injuries? 

Archived