Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Cancer Society's Mother of the Year: Tanya Snyder

SWFLSkins

http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/Mother-of-the-Year-Tanya-Snyder/89c883bb-ad00-4f74-a9d1-d04112c70539

Congrats and Happy Mothers Day, great work in the name of the B&G. :helmet:

http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/Mother_of_the_Year_Podium_Comments/ef53f6d1-55ec-4fce-9613-1101123e7a07

Also other video up on Redskins.com and I think shows a completely different side to what most think of Dan Snyder.

She's done a ton of excellent work for cancer research, so it's well deserved :yes: :thumbsup:...Congrats to Mrs. Snyder.

And I thinnk it's "Tanya", not "Tonya" lol...

Yes it is. Thanks, I copied and pasted but I think the headline got changed, will adjust. Not for nothing she has done a great job representing the Skins.

edit, I think it was my fault, sorry, such a great effort on her part.

This is awesome and hope some of the extremeskins fans nation visits and comments here. THIS matters and she is an an amazing person. This is a big deal.

I agree and her personal battle and now attack on Breast Cancer is one of the feel good aspects of the Snyder's ownership.

I agree and her personal battle and now attack on Breast Cancer is one of the feel good aspects of the Snyder's ownership.

My mother died of cancer many years ago, while I was in college, so I really & truly appreciate what she is doing. It matters to me on a very personal level. HTTR

My mother died of cancer many years ago' date=' while I was in college, so I really & truly appreciate what she is doing. It matters to me on a very personal level. HTTR[/quote']

My sister passed away from cancer as well...I never take the work of people like Mrs. Snyder for granted. Glad to see her get some acknowledgement (and not the kind that McKenna insisted on giving her).

My mother died of cancer many years ago' date=' while I was in college, so I really & truly appreciate what she is doing. It matters to me on a very personal level. HTTR[/quote']
My sister passed away from cancer as well...I never take the work of people like Mrs. Snyder for granted. Glad to see her get some acknowledgement (and not the kind that McKenna insisted on giving her).

My Mom and my Grandmother both died of cancer though not breast cancer, but lung and pancreatic, it is so hard to watch those you love suffer. My wife's best friend at 54 also recently passed due to pancreatic cancer. What a wonderful job Tanya

Archived