Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Bacarri Rambo

RemoveSnyder

I wouldn't count him out and I think its just about how much the game slows down for him between years 1 and 2. If Has can lighten up and simplify the packages it may also help a lot. But ultimately I'd like to see him compete for his spot, not against some unknown UDFA or even a rookie we draft (although I'm not opposed to it), I'd like to sign a legit somebody for 2-3 mil and then have Rambo beat him out. That way we know he's ready, but if not we have somebody that can step in and play. I don't think its unrealistic either. The thing that I think is unrealistic is expecting that these FAs are also younger guys. If we signed a FA to hold the spot while Rambo develops, he'd probably be 30+ and on his final deal, or maybe coming off injury or a bad year.

• 6 months later...

While I want to get excited about the kid, the video of the bama game is more telling to me of his talents than the highlight reel of his best plays. Yes he had a couple of good hits, one against Cooper, but Cooper got the better of him on a couple of plays. He was VERY late on a couple bombs that made him look like a street FA. And he didn't seem to want any part of tackling Eddie Lacy until he had to chase him from behind. I hope he pans out though, but everyone ripped Manti Te'o for his bad game vs Bama, Rambo didn't exactly blow me away in his game either. Just saying.

#analysis.

Archived