Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bucs Thread

NavyDave

Granted, Upshaw didn't have to push Brad down. But it wasn't even a hard hit, it was a little shove and Brad started acting like a WWE wrestler.

My beef is with these refs and their one-sided calls. Ramsey gets drilled 3 times as hard as that little shove in the same exact situations and they don't call a damn thing.

Basically guys, the Skins have been boneheaded at times BUT they are also getting called for stuff that would not be called consistently against other teams(except Johnny Grier's crew)

I'm even for a TB player getting away with an illegal hands to the face here and there, if it means they'll LET US PLAY.

But it seems the flags only go one way--that's fine on false starts and such, but come on.

I am sick of these terrible officals!!!!!!!!!!

There were two terrible calls against the redskins to give Tampa a TD, PLUS they missed two obvious holds by the bucs on that drive, the last one was on Champ on the TD pass. *$ TACKLED Champ!!

Triplets team is the STUPIDEST group of officals in the NFL. They are also flag happy. Chamberlain didn't jump early by the way.

1st and 10

Trung up the middle for 1 yd our center gets no push and is pushed

2nd and 9

Trung up the middle for 3

Trung limping off the field left leg

3rd and 6

pass incomplete almost picked off good pass rush

4th down

punt fumble recovered

stopped at the 20

Archived