Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want to buy: Mccfarlane Redskins action figures

joporuss

I want to collect the Redskins Mcfarlane collectibles that have been made. I have RG3 but looking for Portis, Arrington, Riggins and Stephen Davis. If anyone has any to sell or know who has them at a reasonable cost, let me know. Thanks!

Don't forget McNabb hahahahaha

HTTR

Thanks! I was able to get a Riggins one from a member on this board. Amazon is too expensive and Clarktoys.com only has the RG3 one that I have. I was able to preorder RG3's new Mcfarlane figure (due out in August) on Clarktoys.com though. Still looking for Stephen Davis, Clinton Portis and Lavar Arrington (Don't want McNabb).

Thanks! I was able to get a Riggins one from a member on this board. Amazon is too expensive and Clarktoys.com only has the RG3 one that I have. I was able to preorder RG3's new Mcfarlane figure (due out in August) on Clarktoys.com though. Still looking for Stephen Davis, Clinton Portis and Lavar Arrington (Don't want McNabb).

They also released a RG3 in the throwback. I normally dont collect the McFarlane things, but have to admit the throwback one is pretty bad ass. You can find them on eBay.

Archived