Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Key Offseason Dates to Remember

santana_4_prez

Redskins@Redskins

@ TEN, Thursday, Aug. 8, 8 PM; vs. PIT Monday, Aug. 19, 8 PM; vs. BUF Saturday, Aug. 24, 4 PM; @ TB Thursday, Aug. 29, 7:30 PM. #HTTR

---------- Post added April-17th-2013 at 10:37 AM ----------

Rich Tandler‏@Rich_TandlerCSN

Preseason opener on Aug. 8 means training camp should start July 25.

Redskins@Redskins

@ TEN, Thursday, Aug. 8, 8 PM; vs. PIT Monday, Aug. 19, 8 PM; vs. BUF Saturday, Aug. 24, 4 PM; @ TB Thursday, Aug. 29, 7:30 PM. #HTTR

---------- Post added April-17th-2013 at 10:37 AM ----------

Rich Tandler‏@Rich_TandlerCSN

Preseason opener on Aug. 8 means training camp should start July 25.

I will be on my honeymoon from 8/10 and will return 8/19 so that worked out perfectly that I won't miss any action. I know the little lady will be happy I won't be hanging out in the room trying to watch the game on our trip...

I will be on my honeymoon from 8/10 and will return 8/19 so that worked out perfectly that I won't miss any action. I know the little lady will be happy I won't be hanging out in the room trying to watch the game on our trip...

Haha, well played. I know the feeling. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

NFL Network picks up some live preseason telecasts that don't conflict with other national broadcasts. Our game vs Pitt is on ESPN already, and our games vs. the Titans and Bills conflict with other national broadcasts. Judging on the past, the only other game of ours that could be picked up by NFLN for a live broadcast is the Bucs game.

Haha, well played. I know the feeling. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Much thanks!

---------- Post added April-17th-2013 at 01:39 PM ----------

NFL Network picks up some live preseason telecasts that don't conflict with other national broadcasts. Our game vs Pitt is on ESPN already, and our games vs. the Titans and Bills conflict with other national broadcasts. Judging on the past, the only other game of ours that could be picked up by NFLN for a live broadcast is the Bucs game.

Wouldn't Comcast show those two games though, even if just locally?

well, you're lucky. i'll be home for the game against tennessee august 8th, but then i leave sunday august 11th with my parents for scotland and we don't get back till wednesday the 21st, which means i'll be missing the monday nighter against pittsburgh. but i'll have my laptop with me so i can just check the score on my laptop the next morning.

well, you're lucky. i'll be home for the game against tennessee august 8th, but then i leave sunday august 11th with my parents for scotland and we don't get back till wednesday the 21st, which means i'll be missing the monday nighter against pittsburgh. but i'll have my laptop with me so i can just check the score on my laptop the next morning.

Yeah that's too bad but at least you will be able to login to the game day thread here on your laptop and keep up. And you'll be in a beautiful country to boot.

1 Mon, Sep 9 Philadelphia Eagles vs Philadelphia (0-0) 7:10 pm EDT

2 Sun, Sep 15 Green Bay Packers @ Green Bay (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT

3 Sun, Sep 22 Detroit Lions vs Detroit (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT

4 Sun, Sep 29 Oakland Raiders @ Oakland (0-0) 4:25 pm EDT

5 Bye

6 Sun, Oct 13 Dallas Cowboys @ Dallas (0-0) 8:30 pm EDT

7 Sun, Oct 20 Chicago Bears vs Chicago (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT

8 Sun, Oct 27 Denver Broncos @ Denver (0-0) 4:25 pm EDT

9 Sun, Nov 3 San Diego Chargers vs San Diego (0-0) 1:00 pm EST

10 Thu, Nov 7 Minnesota Vikings @ Minnesota (0-0) 8:25 pm EST

11 Sun, Nov 17 Philadelphia Eagles @ Philadelphia (0-0) 1:00 pm EST

12 Mon, Nov 25 San Francisco 49ers vs San Francisco (0-0) 8:40 pm EST