Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Not your same old Redskins anymore

themurf

Hate to say it, and I know that I am going to catch flack, but until we actually make it into the paloffs, I am assuming that we are on a nice run, but it is business as usual.

We have to play 2 div rival games, and they both are going to be amped up for us.

I love the direction we are headed, but until we see the results (paloffs) it is all just hype.

To me, it's simple. We are a Solid Safety away from being an average to good defense. We are a solid Safety and a solid CB away from being a very good defense. We are a superstar Safety and/or a shut down Corner away from being an elite defense.

I feel like our 2nd or 3rd round draft pick must go to the best Safety on the board. We have to attack CB through Free Agency... not sure we can find a shut down guy there, though. But if our Safety in the draft ends up being a stud watch out.

Yea, i agree..also hope we can find a big man like Wilfork in the draft...that or a serious pass rushing DE. I know without that first rounder it will be difficult but if we could find these guys in the 3rd or 4th it would be awesome

Archived