Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Running QBs" Winning Superbowls

Demarqo

RG3 won 4 Super Bowls in the 10 years since was drafted and 2 SB MVPs. Lets not forget the epic 180 yard, 3 TD game from Almo in our second trip to the big game against the Packers, and then of course the 5 sack, 2 fumbles and 1 int game from Rak in the most recent trip last year. I think it's safe to say running QB's DO win super bowls.

:D

- 10 years since drafted RGIII (so 2021 season).

- Rak has huge game in most recent trip, last year (2021 season)

- Drafted Rak in '09.

Rak would be 35 or 36 at the time. That would be awesome if he had that kind of game at that age.

Heck, it'd be awesome to have that kind of game at any age.

Steve Young won a Super Bowl

Elway and young and others, were not running qbs in the greater sense,they were qbs who ran,, running qbs fall into the category of Vick, bobby Douglas(i know before your time) that slash guy from the steelers,, these guys look at 1 read and if nothing is there they take off running, they are more comfortably doing that then looking at all their reads,, Elway young, and even Tarkenton would (almost)always get thru all their reads before running, or they saw a huge hole to run thru.. but they didn't look to run first .. so that's cleared up.. i mean looking at all the examples on this post you can say every qb is a "running" qb

Archived