passing

206 for 305, 67.5% completion percentage

16 TD 4 INT

2504 yards, 8.2 YPA

QB rating 104.6

rushing

99 attempts, 642 yards 6.5 YPC

6 TD, 9 fumbles 2 lost

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone say Luck is better at this point? I don't think so. Robert lost his top two targets for most of the year, while Luck has a HOF receiver in Reggie Wayne. Luck's defense has also been a lot more solid. Luck may be 6-4, but they have played awful teams for the most part. Look what happened when they played the Pats, Luck throws two absolutely terrible pick sixes and they get blown out. They've played Jacksonville twice, the Titans, the Browns, and thats pretty much 4 wins right there. It's so funny to see Colts fans twist themselves into a pretzel trying to make up something in their mind to say Luck is amazing and way better than RG3. Just reading their forums, they seem to think passing yards matter the most and RG3 is helped by a gimmick offense and he only throws short passes that preserve his rating. IMO, Luck is nowhere near as accurate as RG3. RG3 has made a ton of passes where you think, "How the hell did he do that?". Not to say Luck hasn't made some good throws, but I don't see Robert throwing terrible pick sixes that could have been avoided. Luck is just careless with the ball sometimes, he fumbles more and throws way more picks.

A few weeks ago Luck was the clear front runner for ROY. I said at the time that Luck was gonna win the award unless the Redskins started winning some games. Well, now that they have, I think it's clear that the award is now back in RG3's hands.

Quite honestly, though, I don't really care about individual awards. I just want to see the Redskins make it into the playoffs. And should they, hell, he might win MVP, too.

A few weeks ago Luck was the clear front runner for ROY. I said at the time that Luck was gonna win the award unless the Redskins started winning some games. Well, now that they have, I think it's clear that the award is now back in RG3's hands.

Quite honestly, though, I don't really care about individual awards. I just want to see the Redskins make it into the playoffs. And should they, hell, he might win MVP, too.

Well, I do care about individual awards, I want to see RGIII on multiple occasions proclaim, "I'm going to Disneyland" as he hoists both a Superbowl MVP trophy and the Lambardi trophy.

The ROY, in all due fairness, should be based on their individual stats not team record. A qb plays a part of his teams win...like every other player on the team. A qb doesn't do everything by himself.

He can't catch his own passes; block for himself; or play defense. If a rb fumbles a ball; a wr drops a perfectly on the money pass; or db blows his coverage and let's his receiver score a td its not a qbs fault.

Wins should be taken into consideration buts its not the only thing Luck and Griffin should be evaluated by.

Archived