Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Skinz4Life12

• 2 months later...

So, we played this while working on my dead K-5 (blown headgasket). Kind of a man staycation. Started with matchmaking big team battle (don't know what its called). Fun. Not clunky like reach was in multiplayer (from a COD / BF3 player). I was actually able to kill people without too much trouble. We played capture the flag for about 3 hours and didn't lose hardly at all. 4 guys in two conjoined rooms on split screen - not really fair but fun. 2 on offense 2 on defense with 1 random player doing what they wanted.

Then we played spartan ops. Hands down the most enjoyable aspect of the game to me. From Saturday to Sunday we played through 7 episodes on legendary. AMAZING! Definately going to buy this one. Even if I am a little late. Anyway, thats my experience. XBL : goonie55 feel free to add me

lol its too bad bungie stopped making Halo but 343 has done a good job with this one

The only reason I had Halo was because my brother sent it to me and we would get on and be absolutely horrible... We honestly suck at FPS... People would see my brother with the flaming helmet and bungie.net logo on his avatar and flip ****... And then we would go and **** our team over... Not on purpose, just because we suck... We both have the same "perfect" game in mind: 1 point for suicides and 2 points for betrayals...

Archived