Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Error with Aldrick Robinson article on Redskins.com

mdboost

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Robinson-Has-A-Guaranteed-Opportunity/70406e4b-8066-433e-a649-1a959f59e57e

“Aldrick has gotten back in the mix. We expect him to play a high level,” Shanahan said. “He is going to get some more playing time--I can guarantee you that."

After a four-reception, 52-yard performance against the Steelers, Shanahan saw the execution he anticipated all season.

“I was pleased [with him] against Pittsburgh," he said. “There were a couple of routes that he ran that I was really impressed with.”

Aldrick Robinson had 0 catches for 0 yards against the Steelers. I am not one to generally nitpick, but, come on man! :mad:

We don't need a microscope to see that he achieved this feat before the game started. That's why it is so impressive Seeing as Robinson got hit sticked/hurt before regulation.. Why not get a few receptions before the clock starts ticking. The fact that the stats don't show on the box scores says that he is a team guy and just wants to put a show on for the fans. Man that Aldrick Robinson, Boy he is something! What will he do next!?!

Archived