Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wotcha! My two cents (or pence), for what they're worth...

Sherlock Holmes

That means hello where I'm from. aha.

Crikey I notched up some posts on here back in the day! I had no idea how active I had been in the course of the 2005/6/7 seasons. I've followed the Skins since 2005 so this is a bit of a re-introduction I guess.

Really excited about the Skins this year. I'll keep it brief but here are a couple of great things I've noticed thus far:

RGIII - What can you say about the guy, I am actually flabbergasted by the potential in his play. I love the way he fakes and keeps the Defense honest, I think it's up there with the best in the league. Of course they have to respect his speed too, and that will help us no end in the passing game I feel. In fact, I'm excited every time I know he's going to pass, rather than apprehensive, like I was with Rex, Jason Campbell, Ramsey, Brunell et al. His sheer athleticism is astounding and what I really like most of all is his poise. He has an aura about him that I haven't seen in a Redskins QB in my relatively short time watching the game (since 05).

Alfred Morris - This guy just will not stop his feet moving. I love the way he runs, I think it minimizes the opportunities for lost yardage and fumbles (both things that Betts, the ball carrier I like to compare him to, needed help with). I think he needs to work on his blocking, of course, but I really, really hope he stays healthy.

Can't wait for tomorrow, and wish I was there!

:logo:

My word, Holmes! Excellent deductions.

Especially on Morris.. i also love the way he constantly moves forward.. haven't kept track, but I'd bet the times he's fallen backwards this year can be measured on one hand.

He keeps those legs churning and often slides around pileups as a result.

Ring up Mrs Hudson for some tea and a cold supper, and enjoy the game!

Just watch that 7% solution..

~Bang

My word, Holmes! Excellent deductions.

Especially on Morris.. i also love the way he constantly moves forward.. haven't kept track, but I'd bet the times he's fallen backwards this year can be measured on one hand.

He keeps those legs churning and often slides around pileups as a result.

Ring up Mrs Hudson for some tea and a cold supper, and enjoy the game!

Just watch that 7% solution..

~Bang

Ah Bang, it's been a while. Still making the cartoons?

Shanahan has some history of drafting sixth round Running Backs does he not...

More podcasts than cartoons lately. Not as much time as I used to have

He indeed does have that going for him. In addition to Morris' chugging legs, I like the hustle of the OL down there with him and getting to the next level of the defense.

This offense moves fast, and I like it!

~Bang

Archived