Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What in Gods name was that incomplete pass call about?!?!?!?!?!

AkaD

:eaglesuck Is it just me, or did Coles take four steps in bounds with the ball in his hands before he dove out of bounds on that play? I thought 2 feet down constituted a completion? And since when does the ground cause a fumble or an incompletion after the catch??? Why does it seem that referees always screw us??? And not every now and then, ALL THE TIME!!!!! Anybody who watched that play knows it was a completion. Someone should be complaining to the officials committee about that bull****!!! We won the game, sure, but if that happens to us again it will most likely cost us the contest.

Lates.

Originally posted by AkaD

:eaglesuck Is it just me, or did Coles take four steps in bounds with the ball in his hands before he dove out of bounds on that play? I thought 2 feet down constituted a completion? And since when does the ground cause a fumble or an incompletion after the catch??? Why does it seem that referees always screw us??? And not every now and then, ALL THE TIME!!!!! Anybody who watched that play knows it was a completion. Someone should be complaining to the officials committee about that bull****!!! We won the game, sure, but if that happens to us again it will most likely cost us the contest.

Lates.

It's just you, trust me. No one else here noticed anything wrong with the call. It's amazing that you brought it up actually, considering it just hasn't been discussed in any threads since the game ended. I guess Skins fans just forgot about the play, and haven't said a single thing about it the past two days. I am shocked that anyone would start a thread about this!

Can I get an over/under on number of hours until the next Coles reception thread begins?

:moon: Well, considering you didn't notice that was my first post, I will simply assume you couldn't possibly know that I haven't been here long enough to know that. 17 huh? I was Joey Theismans (Joes son) best friend in high school and hung out with Redskins before you were even born, so maybe you should have a little more respect for your elders. I also have been on the sidelines for all the home games since you were 3. My uncle was Bobby Mitchells personal photographer for 22 years. I haven't been on the sidelines since he retired from the front office though.

I'll try my best to read every single post before irritating you again though. My bad.

Lates.

Hey AkaD...you'll find it can be a little rough and tumble around here, but believe me, you're welcome here! Take from another 'elder'...EL's a good kid, he's just busting your chops...sometimes we should err on the side of goodwill and not be so brutal, myself included. Great you found this site, it is the ultimate for a true Redskins fan such as yourself.

Sorry to pile on during your first post! Congrats on finding this place, and again, believe me YOU ARE WELCOME :cheers: :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

:moon: Well, considering you didn't notice that was my first post, I will simply assume you couldn't possibly know that I haven't been here long enough to know that. 17 huh? I was Joey Theismans (Joes son) best friend in high school and hung out with Redskins before you were even born, so maybe you should have a little more respect for your elders. I also have been on the sidelines for all the home games since you were 3. My uncle was Bobby Mitchells personal photographer for 22 years. I haven't been on the sidelines since he retired from the front office though.

I'll try my best to read every single post before irritating you again though. My bad.

Lates.

Good, I accept your apology and am glad to see that you find yourself at fault here.

Seriously, I was only busting your chops, but it gets a little old to read the same thread over and over again. And sorry, flaunting your internet age won't gain any respect from me. You prove you know football, and can hold logical conversations, instead of telling me your life story, and then you'll have my respect.

Welcome.

Sorry dude, noticed the cheerleader but not the date. We've been calling BS on that play since 2 seconds after it happened. Just another screwing from the zebras, which we have been getting alot this year.

Welcome aboard. This is the best place on the web to talk Skins. Keep on posting and talk to ya later.:cheers:

:dallasuck

Respect all. Trust none. That is something I try to live by.

I would definitely not have insulted you for starting a thread on a dead subject. I simply would of not viewed it. I assume your blatent sarcasm is just a way of curing the boredom in your life. That is the only logical reason I can come up with that explains why you would spend time posting on a thread about something you claim to be sick of discussing. Whether or not you respect or appreciate me as a person is absolutely uninteresting to me as of now, so why don't we just squash this worthless dialect before it gets ugly?

TarHog, thanks for the warm welcome man. I'm glad I found this site too! It's quite cool. And yes, I am a diehard.

My two favorite teams:

1) The Redskins

2) Anyone playing Dallas

Check out the thread with the questions for coach Spurrier. I think you'll appreciate mine.

Lates.

:dallasuck

Respect all. Trust none. That is something I try to live by.

I would definitely not have insulted you for starting a thread on a dead subject. I simply would of not viewed it. I assume your blatent sarcasm is just a way of curing the boredom in your life. That is the only logical reason I can come up with that explains why you would spend time posting on a thread about something you claim to be sick of discussing. Whether or not you respect or appreciate me as a person is absolutely uninteresting to me as of now, so why don't we just squash this worthless dialect before it gets ugly?

I wasn't 'insulting' you. I was merely reiterating the fact that this thread has been retreaded over and over again. It was not meant to be a personal shot at you, and I find it odd you took it as such. Sarcasm my friend. Lighten up a little. Also, it's not about whether or not I 'respect' you. I simply found it amusing that you are demanding respect from me solely based on age. I start out with an open mind towards anyone (yes, even Cowboy fans :D ), but because you are older than me, in no way means that you should automatically garner my respect.

Lates.

I hope Joey has cleaned up his act. Man, that kid would party.

:40oz: :pint:

:eaglesuck Hmm. Interesting. Respect your elders is a pretty common term. It was something that I learned as a youngster that I apply in daily life. Times have definitely changed, and the youth of today is far more disrespectful and self-righteous than before, so I guess it justs takes some getting used to.

Please don't try and twist this thing on me, like I came in here and "insisted" you respect me because i'm older than you because you know damn well I didn't. What I said was:

maybe you should have a little more respect for your elders.
It was merely a suggestion. One that you will obviously not heed to.

Lates.

:eaglesuck Hmm. Interesting. Respect your elders is a pretty common term. It was something that I learned as a youngster that I apply in daily life. Times have definitely changed, and the youth of today is far more disrespectful and self-righteous than before, so I guess it justs takes some getting used to.

Please don't try and twist this thing on me, like I came in here and "insisted" you respect me because i'm older than you because you know damn well I didn't. What I said was: It was merely a suggestion. One that you will obviously not heed to.

Lates.

Sorry, this is the internet, it's not real life. I think, if you spend more time on the site, you will find that I respect everyone. However, this is a FOOTBALL site. Here, football knoweldge is appreciated, regardless of age. The fact is that 99% of the people who post here are older than me. Does this mean they have the right to disrespect me, regardless of savvy for the game, but I need to cower to their will? I don't think so. Age is not a premise for respect on the internet, and I would hardly call someone who is 33 my elder. I have a brother who is 31. Give me a break. And it was you, not me, who proceeded to tell me about your relations with Theisman's son. Is this supposed to be a premise for respect? On a football site, you respect knoweldge, not age. I'll be in college in less than a year; I'd hardly classify myself as a 'youngster'.

I'm sorry if my initial, sarcasm ladened response, offended you, it wasn't meant to be taken as an attack. However, you then proceeded to (in your next post) act like I should look at your age, and immediately have respect for you, ignoring any and all other variables. It doesn't work that way. You earn respect. You're 33, not 75. Get over yourself.

:eaglesuck I haven't seen Joey since the late eighties. I played with him on the Vienna Warhawks youth league team. 125 lbs. You're from Oakton huh? The Theismans lived right off of Old Keene Mill rd. back when I hung out with them. You think Joey was bad, you should of seen Amy Theisman!!!! :puke: Hahahahaha!! She was a serious slut, and a party freak!!!! Joey was Erckel compared to her. Yeah, Joey graduated from Oakton High. I went to James Madison in Vienna.

Lates.

:eaglesuck Your age is painfully obvious when you keep insisting that I demanded respect because i'm 33. I never demanded respect. I actually regret even engaging in conversation with you at this point because it is clear that you are never wrong. Just like I was never wrong at your age. You'll grow up eventually. Especially after you move out of your parents house, finish college, and have to pay your own bills and such. Enjoy your age while you can man, getting older sucks.

Lates.

:eaglesuck I haven't seen Joey since the late eighties. I played with him on the Vienna Warhawks youth league team. 125 lbs. You're from Oakton huh? The Theismans lived right off of Old Keene Mill rd. back when I hung out with them. You think Joey was bad, you should of seen Amy Theisman!!!! :puke: Hahahahaha!! She was a serious slut, and a party freak!!!! Joey was Erckel compared to her. Yeah, Joey graduated from Oakton High. I went to James Madison in Vienna.

Lates.

Yeah, I've pretty much spent my whole life in this neck of the woods. I went to Bishop O'Connell. I understand that Darrell Green's son is a freshman at O'Connell.

Anyway, I wasn't personal friends w/ Joey, but we ran in acquainted circles. There are plenty of stories about the Theisman kids - that's for sure. But I'll just leave it that.

Archived