Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL sunday ticket max

bonesbr549

I get sunday ticket and somehow i wound up with the max version and as a test they asked me to log in tonight and watch the last week of preseason games and provide feedback. From my early observation pretty dang cool. I'm traveling on business and in a hotel in GA with not that hot of wireless and its running good. I missed the skins game. Only dig is I saw the skins game and wanted to watch it and could not. You can select record etc and the stats are there. I've been hopping from game to game and like what I see so far. Anybody else part of the test.

Looks pretty bad ass. Gonna try and get it through my PS3. Quality is very good and no annoying pop ups.

OMG, Game Mix is sick!!! Using Sunday Ticket through a browser, without the horrid DirecTV interface that drags four kinds of ass, is amazing.

I've used their online stream for a few years now and I have never been impressed. It's been horrible. No better than "free" streams you would find online...but without advertisements. Considering MLB.tv, ESPN3, and other streaming services work just fine, I chalked it up to Direct TV's crappy servers.

Sounds like it is working great now though...if you had good quality wirelessly in a hotel!

Archived