Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This stat about Shanny/Allen personnel decisions may surprise you.

SkinsGuru

The thread is a fine example of how few people (from the article authors to the posters) competenly choose, gather, arrange, or interpret data accurately in an applicability useful fashion. For football message board fodder, it's fine. :pfft:

IMO, the ultimate vindication of an NFL regime is w/l record (brilliant! :ols:).

I think Shanahan hit it when he said it would take the full five years for him to do his best with this franchise.

If it happens sooner, awesome. :point2sky

My view is this is certainly the most competent FO we've had since Beathard/Gibbs et al.

I'll say this too---I've commented before that while I (in all my brilliance :silly:) consider Shanahan a very savvy and highly qualified NFL coach, he was no "world-beater."

I quit saying that when I reminded myself that twice he was just that (with proper consideration to all other factors).

Goodell and Union will not be increasing tv money being shared with players cap until 2014 so next year it will be tight by the $18 Million being cut from from our players cap next year. Cuts after June 1st of next year can be used in 2014. Who will be productive to avoid the cut and be on next years roster ?

Garcon $8.8; Hall $8.3; Wiliams $6.6; Cofield $6.45; Moss $6.317; Fletcher $6.2; Cooley $5.785; Bowen $5.5; Brown $5; Morgan $5.35; Josh Wilson $5.334. Who will have a good year and take one these high dollar spots ?

Archived