Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cigar Thread

Btubes18

• 10 months later...

BUMP...

I know it's cold, but I just bought an outdoor propane heater for like $100 from Home Depot.  It works great for smoking in the winter.  Some damn good cigars came out this past year.  Really digging the Nica Rustica's and I just got a two boxes of the CAO Angry Santa and Evil Snowman limited edition serious.  

What have you guys been smoking lately?

Also, I would be interested in getting a ES Smoking event together in the area if any of you all would be interested.  

If we can get enough people interested, maybe we can start a cigar swap or a ES pay it forward program.  Just some thoughts.

anyone smoke Gurkhas?

I tend to stear away from Gurkhas.  Some of the higher end ones are ok, but they are a mass production brand and thye market the crap out of their cigars.  I have found most of them to be cheap and not worth the money.  MUCH better sitcks out there, IMO.

I tend to stear away from Gurkhas.  Some of the higher end ones are ok, but they are a mass production brand and thye market the crap out of their cigars.  I have found most of them to be cheap and not worth the money.  MUCH better sitcks out there, IMO.

That's what I hear....never had one,but someone obviously likes them

That's what I hear....never had one,but someone obviously likes them

They generally market to new smokers or uneducated smokers.  Hence why they have catchy names and interesting cigar bands.  As I said, I have had only a couple that I actually enjoyed, the rest have been worthless.  I prefer to spend my money on the better brands.

Apparently, their factory was broken into recently as well...

• 3 weeks later...

brother just dropped off a box of Macanudos cafes, nice way to start off the year.....I restrained myself from reminding him I prefer maduros

Nice!  I enjoy Macanudos.  If you enjoy maduros, you should try  Drew Estate's Liga Privadas, Nica Rusticas, and Undercrowns.  They are great.

Archived