Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Home, home again

Darth Tater

In the fall of 1972 I was watching the Cowboys play the Redskins. My favorite color was blue and I didn't like red so I was rooting for the Cowboys. I noticed my father, a giant of a man, was VERY disappointed in me so I changed that day to root for the reddish team and soon became a die-hard. This weekend I came home to see him one last time and try to rebuild my life. He just wants to come home.

Is he hospitalized? Nursing home? I'm afraid I'm not following, my friend.

Regardless, your "sin" is forgiven, and you're a Redskin. Plain and simple. And you certainly have my prayers for your father and your family, whatever he might be facing.

Is he hospitalized? Nursing home? I'm afraid I'm not following, my friend.

Regardless, your "sin" is forgiven, and you're a Redskin. Plain and simple. And you certainly have my prayers for your father and your family, whatever he might be facing.

Currently hospitalized in renal failure among other issues. He just wants to come home for the few months or less he has left.

Currently hospitalized in renal failure among other issues. He just wants to come home for the few months or less he has left.

Aw man. Very sorry to hear that. I hope his time on this earth is as peaceful and pleasant as it can be; and filled with the love his family.

My best to you all.

Archived