Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLCollusion.com - Site for fans against the salary cap reduction. Updated ** Sign the Petition**

tke332

Cool site. Thanks to the OP for bring this out.

:thumbsup: :paranoid:Actually, I like occassional bickering in here as long as it doesn't go too far. Sort of livens the place up sometimes.:whoknows::redpunch:

Quick update to all the skins fans... we have 140 signatures for the petition, Dan Steinberg from the Washington Post is giving us a call this afternoon and is considering posting a story on his blog and we are currently the fourth ranked site if you google "NFL Collusion". Looks like we are making a little noise... Thanks for the support!

Quick update to all the skins fans... we have 140 signatures for the petition, Dan Steinberg from the Washington Post is giving us a call this afternoon and is considering posting a story on his blog and we are currently the fourth ranked site if you google "NFL Collusion". Looks like we are making a little noise... Thanks for the support!

Mad props, as the kids say! Steinberg seems like a cool guy - hope he gives you some ink (er, electrons?). I also like that it's a joint-effort by Cowboys and Redskins fans, which makes the story more "interesting" to the press, I bet.

Archived