Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Dear The Cleveland Browns"

Dan T.

With the Browns roster. Imagine if it was the Cleveland Browns defense that won them a SB in 2000 instead of the Ravens. I'm sure there were a few former Browns on that Ravens team, it was only a few years later.
lol. That's another sign that God hates the Browns.

I think the Browns and NFL would beg to differ on the records thing.

And my impression is that Baltimorons don't even care about the Brown's history. They're still trying to claim Johnny U and all the Colts records are theirs, even though the NFL said clearly in THAT case, that all the history and records belong to Indianapolis. Blame Modell for the way he exited Cleveland, I guess. The Ravens are officially an expansion team, not a Browns or Colts relocation.

Yeah, that's what they say, but what expansion team has ever STARTED with an established roster? Again, officially, the Browns own all of the records and the like, technically, that Browns team did none of it. Baltimore can't have the Colts records because the Colts moved. The Titans still have the Oilers records, yet they're no longer the Oilers.

Just saying.

Yeah, that's what they say, but what expansion team has ever STARTED with an established roster? Again, officially, the Browns own all of the records and the like, technically, that Browns team did none of it. Baltimore can't have the Colts records because the Colts moved. The Titans still have the Oilers records, yet they're no longer the Oilers.

Just saying.

True. But the team in Cleveland is still the Browns. Records don't disappear when the players that won them leave for any reason.

It's pretty scary to hear that the Browns did in fact offer both their 1st round picks this year and it came down to Fisher wanting more future 1st round picks than 2 this year when he isn't quite sure what he has with his team. Finally a football bouncing the Redskins way.

Archived