Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jsteelz Offseason updates via twitter **BIG UPDATE 3/5/12** See post 235, 1453 and now 1548 <--Must read

c4man5282

Yeah. For all of you who have Twitter, be sure to send @LFletcher59 a #ReSign59 tweet. Keep the fans part of it!

I'm thinking he'll be back. I just have a feeling. I think he wants to be here. I'm hoping it's not all about the money. But, if it is - all the best to him. Unless he goes to Philly, NY or Dallas. Then screw him - til he retires ;)

No doubt...Ross can ball in the secondary.

Ross has had durability issues. I really liked him out of college though, AND it would take another player away from the Giants, so if we do end up getting him I'd be ok.

Another Giant with injury problems is Terrell Thomas. He'll be on the market after an ACL injury last year. I think he was the best corner on the team before he got hurt. Wouldn't mind going after him with smart money.

Glad were are looking at Lofton. He would be a heck of a ILB for the Skins. Love Fletcher but would rather have Lofton, sorry. He younger and the money would be better spent for longevity.

Lofton can't cover half as good as Fletch can. Thats why the Falcons are letting him walk, he is a 2 down player.

hey guys wanted to correct something..Lofton i meant was for Eagles.. I dont think anyone will give up the Money London wants. but unless they make a nice breakthough they are going to let him try it..thinking he will be back, since he will give a chance to match, but he is trying to Max out . so lets hope..37 soon, nice contract..ehhh. fair is fair but you cant go to crazy, other then some big time names.. you wont see huge deals by any teams, we all love London but i dont think anyone sees him as BIG NAME..esp since his agent thought he needed some PR and got him on NFLN and all

Archived