Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My idea to help fix the Redskins...

HRNY4ZRNY

Didn't think this deserved a spot in the Stadium. Sorry it's Redskins related but to me it more than that.

So my company has core values. Integrity, Commitment, Leadership and Creativity. I could expand much further but I'll try to keep it simple.

Once a month we have a 30 minute values meeting where we talk about many different things.

When I first started working there I took something called insights. Basically it was about 100 questions no wrong or right answers, just whats important to me.

The insights come back as a portfolio of myself. My strengths and weaknesses and things I can do to help with my weaknesses.

So we share our values and it helps increase everyones awareness around us.

I think Joe Gibbs preached values in a much more simplified version.

Do you think Trent Williams and Fred Davis could of benefitted from values training? I think so.

If anyone is interested you can pm me and I can give you somemore info on this.

Does anyone here know how I could get this information to the powers that be... Snyder, Allen or Shanahan?

I know this might sound hokey but honestly it works. Increasing your awareness on any topic works. It changes you which can change the world.

---------- Post added February-12th-2012 at 08:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added February-12th-2012 at 08:17 AM ----------

Does anyone know a way I can email Bruce Allen, Mike Shanahan or Dan Snder? Is there a adress I can send a letter to?

[/color]Does anyone know a way I can email Bruce Allen, Mike Shanahan or Dan Snder? Is there a adress I can send a letter to?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?354115-Contact-Bruce-Allen&p=8532463&viewfull=1#post8532463

Redskin Park

21300 Redskins Park Drive

Ashburn, Virginia 20147

Not to rain on your parade, but I'm not sure stuff like this works in sports. I absolutely DO believe that a positive mindset leads to success in most cases. (Loved "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.) But you could certainly question the results of "A Commitment to Excellence" over the last couple of decades.

Still, I wish you luck, and I hope you get a positive response from Mr. Allen. He seems to be very attuned to the fans, and to our suggestions. And I do believe you're likely to get some kind of a response.

Best. :cheers:

The positive mindset is less important than putting in talent at key positions.

The true fix is to bring in winning personalities and players who can succeed in DC, especially the QB and defensive players, and WR

Once you have the pieces in play you can succeed

Thanks to both Hogs... lol

I think values and changing your perspective is bigger than just winning and losing.

But I cant see a reason why the Redskins wouldn't want to empower and ignite the potential in there players, front office down to training staff.

---------- Post added February-12th-2012 at 11:51 AM ----------

I totally understand your point. But you have to realize that talent alone doesnt mean you get success. You cant just draft players that are finished products, in maturity. Leadership is a process that will never be complete. You have to talk to your players, listen and increase everyones awareness.

Do you think Suh from Detroit could benefit from this? I think so...

Do you think Dan Snyder could benefit from this? I think so...

I think every single human being has amazing unfulfilled potential. If you think you have reached it you are wrong. All of us can afford to work on ourselves everyday.

Dear Mr Allen,

I am not emailing you to complain about the state of the Washington Redskins.

In fact, I think the leadership of our front office is one of the strengths of our team.

I work for Luck Stone, one of the largest crushed and decorative stone companies in the world. The work they do is great but what is amazing is the core values that Luck Stone stands for. Leadership, Creativity, Integrity and Commitment are our core values.

Honestly no matter what I write to you can express how much this has changed my life and my perspectives. It has ignited my human potential. This is not some hokey meditate in a dark place type of thing. This is real and if you were interested Im sure someone from our company would love to make a difference and ignite you human potential.

Even though I consider you successful and a leader, a true leader knows there is always room for growth. Even if you dont implement these specific values to the Redskins, you yourself could benefit from them. Here is our company website. www.luckcompanies.com.

If you are interested sign up and Im sure someone would love to get in touch with you.

P.S. I do not have any monetary gain in sending you this. Please keep in mind that I have a passion for progress and personal growth and I have a passion for my favorite team in all of sports The Washington Redskins.:D

Keep up the good work. I would love to hear from you, any feedback would be appreciated. (And I would get a kick out of it.)

Archived