Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogfest pics.........

Tommy-the-Greek

Hey, thanks Tommy. That was not my wife, rather a good friend from Northern Ireland who was attending her first NFL game. Her name is Wendy Coffee and she is the girl to talk to if you are in need of a kidney transplant.

My girlfriend is a real estate agent and Sunday is one of her busiest days, so she can rarely make games.

Originally posted by The Dark Horse

Her name is Wendy Coffee and she is the girl to talk to if you are in need of a kidney transplant.

well, she can only give one away...:silly:

wow, looks fun as hell. jealous is an understatement.

funny, i always pictured die hard looking more like JKC...

I am sorry:doh:

I guess I shouldn't have assumed.

Originally posted by The Dark Horse

Hey, thanks Tommy. That was not my wife, rather a good friend from Northern Ireland who was attending her first NFL game. Her name is Wendy Coffee and she is the girl to talk to if you are in need of a kidney transplant.

My girlfriend is a real estate agent and Sunday is one of her busiest days, so she can rarely make games.

If she is from Ireland are you sure her kidneys are any good?:silly: :rotflmao:

Thank you Cowboy, It was nice meeting you as well.

Thank you for helping me edit the pics who ever that was.

I wanted to go to cpnd and post them there but since I hardly ever go there I don't want to start a thread like this there. I see that Dog has started a thread and said in that thread that people can e-mail him there pics and he will post a link to a site were people can view them. I just have a small problem. How do you zip the pics so you can send them via an e-mail?

Great pics Tommy. Glad to have had the chance to meet you in person.

Dukeskins,

The hats arrived late last week, and I hope to start shipping them over the next week or so. Its a tedious process to package them so please be patient.... I *promise* everyone will get thier shirts and hats!

Nice pics, Tommy.

It was nice meeting you and everyone else there at Hogfest. The DTC and myself stopped by to meet everyone this year, but next year, I am going to be a paying member and enjoy the entire Hogfest experiance.

And if I do, I WILL be the beer chugging champion for 2004.:D

Archived