Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dailycaller.com: Justice dept quiet as Holder charges critics with racism

Thiebear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, one thing that often is missing in the discussion is that the program started under the Bush Administration (where it was also a failure).

This fact was, not surprisingly, left out of the Daily Caller article.

Perhaps I better find out what Holder was actually asked and what he actually responded to the New York Times before I accept the Daily Caller spin on the interview.

Oh, and if you really want to be disgusted, read the comments to the Daily Caller article. There is at least some evidence in there of what Holder was alluding to.

i had that in my original post also: But that program had tracking devices and nobody died and they had to apologize.

That makes this worse on at least those three levels alone, and then they made it worse in all new areas with the incompetence and coverup.

Mexico was never informed.

Then you find out that out of the 10's of thousands of emails submitted to Congress there was not one from Holder submitted.

Then you find out the document listing what happened was so wrong it had to be recinded?

And lets not forget this Gem:

Feb. 18 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. is a “nation of cowards” that fears frank discussion of race, said Eric Holder, the first black attorney general.

Mr. Holder I might not understand all things race related but: "It might be feared due to those calling it out when policy and actions fail to win the case"

On the block I'm living on down here in the islands is one of the stones they would chain the slaves to, when being sold and it's all spray painted up in not so "I'm okay with whitey" slogans.

Then I think of all my blatantly racist hillbilly friends back home, who never would have voted for a black PotUS, even if he gave them gold. Here, there is unquestioned Obama support everywhere, even though non of us can vote.

Racism is absolutely something that needs to be addressed, but not at that level. It's all smoke in the ass anyway.

This guy oversaw the ATF (who deserves to be on the terrorist watch list more then a lot of the terrorists) selling weapons to our enemies in the WoD fiasco. I'd say that's plenty of reason to "hate" him. FTR, I never knew he was black.

Then I think of all my blatantly racist hillbilly friends back home, who never would have voted for a black PotUS.

This is true. The reverse is also true, that there are millions of people who would never vote for a white president if his opponent were black. No race is immune to racism.

This is true. The reverse is also true, that there are millions of people who would never vote for a white president if his opponent were black. No race is immune to racism.

It's getting better, but yes, it still exists to a large extent. It's strange for me to be the minority again. Been a while.

I went from being the minority because I was straight, to being the minority because I'm white. Well, mostly. A few more days in the sun should cure that. :ols:

And lets not forget this Gem:

Mr. Holder I might not understand all things race related but: "It might be feared due to those calling it out when policy and actions fail to win the case"

How soon we forget that Dubba Ya had no problem having Black Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condi Rice, while being called a racist at the same time yet he had no problem smoozing with the hablas before,during and after he became POTUS.

Archived