Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Patriots: Official DL Discussion Thread

Jumbo

Sorry, guys, too much went south this week and didn't have time to get a crew together for these or develop solid OPs for these threads--so you're all on your own to get it rolling and keep it interesting. Talk football! Do it right! I have faith in youse! :D

I know people here have talked about Coefield and Bowen playing okay, but I'm not even seeing that. Okay at best. I really think we need a good big nose tackle and to move Coefield to DE. It would do wonders for our team. Hopefully having Jenkins back next year will help a lot too.

I know people here have talked about Coefield and Bowen playing okay, but I'm not even seeing that. Okay at best. I really think we need a good big nose tackle and to move Coefield to DE. It would do wonders for our team. Hopefully having Jenkins back next year will help a lot too.

I have to agree; I haven't been that impressed with Coefield, I think Bowen has played pretty decently, not great but solid. We need a big nose tackle before this defense can become elite. That would be priority #1 for me on defense this off-season.

I dont want to get too negative yet. I understand we have done better this year on defense. I have some questions though and Im not going to point fingers yet. I know Kerrigan and Orakpo have 6 sacks each, but I'd like to see us get more pressure from our defense as a whole. I feel like I'm always screaming "get to the QB," but the oppositions QB has all day :( I guess it starts on the DL.

I think people are still going to ask questions if Kerrigan and Orakpo are really LB's etc...

I think the addition of Jenkins will help, and theres nothing wrong adding another NT, DE, and ILB.

Archived