Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

rglll in the 1st

Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin 2nd

Audie Cole, ILB, North Carolina State 3rd or if someone drops into the 3rd go bpa..

the rest go with bpa.

heck go get konz if hes in the 2nd and trade some picks to go get zeitler as well.. why not have 2 wisconsin boys on the oline! look how thats helped us by drafting nebraska d men last year...

overall....

address the oline and the qb and then go bpa and add depth! ill be happy and so will the rest of the oline and rglll as well.

Most good quarterbacks tend to move up higher in the mocks as the draft gets closer -- if Griffin is as good as some say he is and its obvious, I can't see how he isn't going with the #2 pick with the Rams holding the pick like a lottery ticket and they lets say get the Redskins, Chiefs, Seahawks, dolphins, Browns, whomever bid for him. Assuming the Colts don't auction off their pick. Generally, "obvious" elite looking Qb's do not slide down the draft. I am not saying Griffin is such -- but if he is a stud in the combine and is lights out in his public workouts, don't see how he will just be there when its time for us to pick. Heck a team even had to trade up for Sanchez.

I agree. I see us beating the Vikings and possibly the Eagles. Even with one win against Minnesota I think for us to get either of these QB's we are going to have to trade up into the top 3 picks. The Rams will be there and I would bet anything they trade out of the spot to someone wanting Barkley or Griffin. WE WILL HAVE TO TRADE UP. AndI will be pissed if we settle on the OU QB... I don't think he will be a good one.

im really worried about the browns with their two first rounders this year. they could try to leapfrog us for rg3.

im hoping that we arent going to have to trade up to the second pick to really make sure that we get our guy, but if it has to be done im all for it. we have to get our guy for next season.

If RGIII is on the board when we pick, there's no way we DON'T pick him. And that's all that needs to be said bout that. I like the rest of the picks though. If they fell into place that way, we'd be good!

I am not sold on RG III. He has had injuries ...and, the last thing we need is anothe Malcolm Kelly situation.

Would ideally like getting Andrew Luck. Just make it happen.

Just to get back on topic.

On one of its drafts, Walterfootball has us taking...

Round 1 - QB Robert Griffin III - Baylor

Round 2 - WR Nick Toon - Wisconson

Round 3 - SS Ray Ray Armstrong - Miami

Yea, i seen that too. I dont know much about the WR or SS but i would be fine with WR in the 2nd and if LL a SS in the 3rd works for me. But id rather see OT there

Archived